Suspended In Time
Specializing in Floral Preservation for Weddings, Funerals & Special Occasion Flowers. We also offer gown cleaning and preservation.
What are the advantages over other methods?
1. Superior color retention and shape of your flowers.
2. Only 5 days to dry, not 6-8 weeks – preventing flowers
from deteriorating. We will have your encasement completed within
6-8 weeks NOT 12-18 months.
3. No damaging chemicals that decrease the longevity of your flowers.
4. Brighter more beautiful greens. We use your original greenery and do not need to replace them with silks.
5. UV protected domes on all wall displays and shadowboxes.
6. Professional mounting, air tight, moisture resisting encasement techniques.
7. Engraving available on most encasements.
8. Competitive prices with all the advantages listed here, and much more. Discounts given for additional encasements such as…mothers corsages, boutonniere, cake flowers etc.
Other couples have also viewed:
We refer all of our brides to Suspended in Time. They do a great job preserving the flowers in to a wonderful keepsake.
I've recomended other companies that do this work. Msot take month and moths to complete and sometimes never get the results that were promised. This company using a different way to preserve the flowers. Faster and long lasting. Give them a call and see there work.
Suspended in Time does a wonderful job of preserving flowers and memoriesUnlike other places, they get your flowers back to you much quicker. Their process holds the flower colors much better than other places I've seen. The girls are both very nice to work with. Would recommend them for your bridal flowers, or preserving memorial flowers.