Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Susan Rogers Travels

Luxury All-Inclusive Weddings, Honeymoons, and Vacations

Hi, I'm Susan! First, let me just say Congratulations and thank you for visiting my page!

Susan Rogers Travels specializes in romance and relaxation at luxury all-inclusive destinations for discerning couples, families, and friends! In the midst of planning the biggest day of your life you don't need another big task to worry yourself with! Whether you want to plan your honeymoon so you and you new husband/wife can enjoy some alone time together or if you need to plan a destination wedding I can help get you all you need for your special day(s). Don't let anything else stress you out, I've got you covered! I promise to help lower your stress level and talk with you so that all of your wants and needs are addressed and covered! I promise to help you get the most value for your money!

So what is all-inclusive really all about? It means that you get the best of everything, all included, in one simple up front price!

We are a Sandals and Beaches Certified WeddingMoon Agency. I have personally visited all but one of their 21 resorts and I have a relationship with their management teams. Let me help you relax and be stress free. As an experienced traveler myself, I'll plan for you just as if I'm the one going. Once you tell me your dream, I'll think of things you may never even consider. All you'll have to do is just show up and relax.

I'll make sure that "WHAT YOU SEE in your mind's eye is WHAT YOU GET when you get there".

Stay informed with Susan Rogers Travels Unique Vacation Recommendations! Get started today at: susanrogerstravels.com or contact me by phone:770-560-2411 or email: susan@susanrogerstravels.com

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and helping your dreams come true!

Susan

Categories: Travel Agent

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow Susan Rogers Travels on

3 Reviews for Susan Rogers Travels

"Susan, Thank you for everything you did to help make our honeymoon to Saint Lucia a dream come true. It was absolutely amazing!! Just as you said, everything about Sandals Grande St. Lucian Resort was spectacular! They cater to your every need and want!! Our room was great…away from all the hustle and bustle of the main pool…and the lagoon pool out our patio was awesome!! We usually started our day off by swimming and floating around in the lagoon pool for a bit. It was so peaceful!!
We were quite surprised to see that we were not the oldest people there…we were afraid it would be mostly young couples, but there were people there from their 20′s to their 70/80′s!! The food was incredible. One of the chefs befriended Michael, and for the rest of the week, the chef made sure all our meals were perfect. One day we took your recommendation and rented a beach cabana for half a day. It was amazing!! I highly recommend it…you get a butler and they get food and drinks and whatever you need! We also went snorkeling one afternoon through the resort so it was included. The couples’ massage was blissful! My back was very tight from all the wedding planning and stress so I actually went back on Saturday and had a hot stone massage! Every single thing was amazing. I would really recommend the private transfer to and from the resort. It is a hilly, curvy drive from the airport to the resort. I am so glad we splurged on the private transfer. I am sure that I would have gotten sick if we had taken the Sandals van! We were in BMWs both to and from the resort…it was definitely money well spent! Thank you again for all your insight and advice to help make sure we had a dream honeymoon. When you said you'd plan for us just like you were the one going--you meant it. We are already trying to figure out how and when we can go again!
Melissa & Michael Hervey June 2014"

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Jim and I wanted to thank you, Susan, so very much for planning our fabulous dream honeymoon and cannot express enough to you what an amazing time that we had that week. It was truly like being in Paradise. As soon as we arrived at the Sandals LaToc resort we felt so welcomed by the staff. When our Butler took us up to our villa we could not believe the view from our balcony and knew we were going to be in for a REAL TREAT! All that you told us to expect came true! We really appreciated your advice and thorough attention to all the details. You made it all so stress free. It was reassuring to know that you had personally visited the Sandals Resorts.

The accommodations of the room were amazing. We had an upstairs living area complete with a fully stocked bar. Off the living room was a balcony with comfortable lounge chairs overlooking the crystal blue waters of St. Lucia. We were in paradise! Downstairs was our bedroom and bathroom. The bed was the most luxurious we’ve ever slept in over our entire lives! The sheets had to be 5-million thread counts and the mattress was so incredibly comfortable.

The all-inclusive meals were delicious and we really enjoyed them. Italian, Asian, French, and American cuisine were all part of our weekly dinner menu during our stay. Breakfast was catered each morning by our two professional, courteous Butlers Bakus and Sherman. For lunch, we enjoyed yummy servings from the casual, walk-up cafes near the beach area. It honestly could not have been better. We will always remember how you made our honeymoon to St. Lucia the dream trip of our lives. Thank you, Susan.

Sincerely,