Sunsoar Photography

Altamonte Springs, FL View map Visit website
$2,350 Most Popular Price

$2,350 Most Popular Price

10% OFF SPECIAL FOR OUR OPEN 2022 DATES ON PHOTO AND VIDEO

My love of capturing true emotion, the natural moments, is why I decided to become a wedding photographer. The connection between two people, and the raw emotion you feel, is my favorite part to get on 'film'. I have been a full time wedding photographer since 2019 (great timing hey? Riiiight before a worldwide pandemic) and it has been the best move of my life. Not only am I fulfilled artistically, but I am also able to be home with my son Apollo every day and peruse my international Grand Prix Dressage ambitions!

My wedding photography style is best described as Luxe: fine art inspired with a hint of moodiness, and my posing styles can range from editorial to journalistic/candid depending on what my couple's personalities and styles are. Most of my couples love the combination of high fashion inspired poses/expressions, and more relaxed candid looks. You walk away from the end of your wedding or session with me feeling like a model, no matter your skin tone, colour or creed.

I am the type of person who can either take control of your wedding to keep it on schedule or sit back and let your wedding planner run the show. . . I go with the flow for your wedding day - as long as it's not at the expense of doing what you hired me to do - get really amazing wedding portraits! Couples hire me because I can make everyone, no matter their body type or wedding budget, look AH-MAZING in their photos & video.

So if you're the type of person who values high quality photography and Videography and wants to have photos to stare at for the rest of your lives - then I am your gal.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,350

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Mykeetah
    Mykeetah M. Married on 03/13/2022

Kristen was spectacular from the very beginning. Communication was top notch.

Kristen is absolutely amazing, her work is above anything I would have imagined. Our engagement photos turned out phenomenal and the wedding photos we have received so far are breath taking.
    The day of the wedding Kristen came in and took complete control ❤❤, cleared the room, settled my nerves and kept the group in line!! She should also consider being a coordinator because she kicks butt!
    I will definitely use her again for photos. If you chose Sunsoar Photography you will not be disappointed ❤❤
    Emily W. Married on 09/25/2021

The best wedding photographer

Absolutely amazing photos. Kristen was so much fun to work with as well. Couldn't have dreamed of better pictures of our special day! She was on point helping us keep to our timeline and even had an umbrella ready for the rain that hit us! 10/10 recommend

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sunsoar Photography 1
Discount

Book us for photography AND videography services and receive 10% off BOTH

Altamonte Springs, Florida Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714

All day, every day! We are full-time photographers!
Location of (Sunsoar Photography)
15078 ANDREW ALLEY Winter Garden, FL, 34787

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding