Minneapolis, MN 55448 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About Sunshine Ever After Videography

Hello! Cassady and Tucker here, just a young head-over-heels married couple who have a passion for everything video!

So, the backstory on our business: Tucker started Sunshine Wedding Videography MN years ago with the help of his sister Lindsay and his soon to be wife Cassady. After looking for a wedding videographer for their big day they couldn't believe the extravagant prices and how few were truly affordable with good quality. That's when Tucker was inspired to start his own business, at half the price as the average wedding videographer with awesome quality and years of film experience. Once Tucker moved into a full time career following a different path, he found himself with less time to film weddings. That didn't stop Cassady from advertising his abilities to all of her friends to be married though! The summer after their wedding, having been given the opportunity to co-film and learn the art of editing highlights, Cassady too fell in love with videography. Now, they're coming back on the scene together with a new name and new packages to offer affordably priced video services for all your special moments!

We believe film is one of the deepest, most capturing of art mediums. It reminds us of the good when times are hard, brings us even more joy when times are great, shows us how much we've grown, and allows us to share every moment with the loved ones around us. It's not a"still" moment, it's a full replay.

So far we've mainly specialized in Weddings, but would love to venture into Proposals, Video Christmas Cards, Special Parties or Gifts and whatever else you would want filmed!

e074556ab45e96ae59473983f335e7b6327287 mv2

4 Reviews for Sunshine Ever After Videography

• Katie

Katie · Married on 12/31/2017

Personable, Relatable; Amazing, Fast Work

Cassady was such a fun, great find when exploring venders. She is so kind hearted and down to earth, making her such a joy to work with. Right from the start after booking her, Cassady was going above and beyond to help where she could. The wedding was in a location neither of us have been. So Cassady took it in her hands to search Google maps to help find places to take photos and video for the wedding. The day of the wedding, Cassady had a cold and still continued ahead as if she was at 100%. To our complete shock, 3 DAYS after the wedding we received raw footage of our special moments (ceremony, cake cutting, first look, etc). Then to shock us again, less than 1 month after the wedding we received our final video. WE COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE FINAL RESULT! ❤️ Trust me and my husband when we say, book her for your video needs and you’ll be at ease! Thank you so much, Cassady!!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

This duo and their talent has made my wedding day something I can never forget! I will forever have an amazing video that I can watch over and over again. Sunshine Ever After answered me faster than any of my other vendors, and their quality and talent is outstanding! They helped me figure out my timeline for the day of and made sure to let me know what their game plan was at all times! Can't beat the price and the everlasting memory that was captured in a beautiful video.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Lindsey · Married on 06/25/2016

Cassady from sunshine ever after was incredibly friendly and a complete joy to work with. I was so presently surprised with her ability to capture those special candid moments of our big day! Amazing work and speedy delivery of the video.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Sunshine Ever After Videography Pricing

Sunshine Ever After Videography Price Rates

Sunshine Ever After Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive