State Road, Cleveland, OH 44134 Map · Phone number

About Sunset Canyon Photography

Please Call 440-845-2122 or visit the website at http://sunsetcanyonphotography.com There you will find samples and information there. You can contact us through the website. Cleveland Ohio, Parma Ohio and Cuyahoga County Ohio areas preferred. :-)

AMBSWEDDING151
AMBSWEDDING057
heinz

8 Reviews for Sunset Canyon Photography

Sally · Married on 01/20/2018

Sunset Canyon Photography did a terrific job. The Photography was clear as a bell and they did not miss a thing! I would hire them again!! No worries here!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Lindsey · Married on 07/28/2017

I met Joe from Sunset Canyon Photography at my friends wedding. He and his assistant were everywhere getting great pictures at the reception....tons fun group shots. When I saw my friends pictures after the wedding I was really impressed. so of course I called them for my wedding and got hundreds of great pictures and the entire day from morning til the end for only $900! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

We needed to find a photographer to fit our budget since we had to pay for everything ourselves. We found Sunset Canyon and when we met with Joe and he showed us some of his wedding work we were really impressed! The pictures were beautifully done. He doesn't count the number of pictures or how many hours he's at the wedding, so we got over 700 pictures.
    We were so happy with everything...thanks Joe

Sent on 09/12/2017

Sunset Canyon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images