150 15th Street NE, East Wenatchee, WA 98802 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About SumoArts Studios, LLC

Destination Wedding Photographers. Passionate about Photography, Food, World Travel, making new friends, and most importantly, God!

Follow SumoArts Studios, LLC on

23a
11a
16a
51a

• Real Weddings 24

16 Reviews for SumoArts Studios, LLC

Nicolas · Married on 03/09/2015

SumoArts did an excellent job of taking great photos of my husband and me. My husband hates taking photos and smiling in them but Merck did a wonderful job at making the picture taking process easy and fun. I would hire them again in a heart beat!!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Kim · Married on 12/07/2014

As a future bride, there are numerous decisions to make and it can seem overwhelming. On the big day one of the most important things to me was to capture the moments so that our wedding would remain timeless. Among wedding websites and google searches there are countless photographers for hire. When we talked with Merck at Sumo Arts Studio I was hoping to have someone do just that, however we got so much more. Merck and his assistant/ wife met with my now husband and I to take engagement photos and later our wedding photos. Our shoots did not feel like we were meeting with someone new, but felt like we were getting together with old friends. Both Merck and his wife had this ability to put us at ease and make us feel comfortable and natural while they took photos. When looking at his teasers I could not help but want to see more. We instantly were blown away by the artistic eye Merck had and his attention to detail. My husband and I are so glad that we chose Merck to be our photographer because each moment was captured beautifully and we also gained new friends.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Morena · Married on 10/16/2014

It was late July when I had set the wedding date for October 2014 and haven't found a good photographer. I remembered my cousin emailing me asking me if I have found a photographer and referred me to Merck, his brother in law. I remembered him from his sister's wedding as I was her bridesmaid back in 2009!

I then checked out his website and I was completely impressed with all the wedding photos and his long wedding photography resume!

Merck and his team flew/drove from Washington to come to Sacramento area for our wedding! They are very professional, and the quality of services they provide are above all excellent! Merck got to know my fiance and I more when we invited his team to our rehearsal dinner and photographed us for our pre-shoot! We had lots of fun!

I would definitely recommend SumoArts Studios to any couple looking for a wedding photographer! My husband and I were very comfortable shooting with them and loved their friendliness and enthusiasm!

I really appreciate their hard work and work ethic and appreciate them working with us in such short notice (1.5 months) and making all the arrangements to fly/drive to our wedding location.

Thank you SumoArts and Merck for your dedicated work!!! Hope to see you guys again!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Award

SumoArts Studios, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images

Real Weddings

• 150 15th Street NE East Wenatchee, 98802 See on map
    9565663027 (Other Phone Number)
    9565663027 (Fax Number)