Sugar Land Cakes

Surprise, AZ View map Visit website

Sugar Land Cakes is a Surprise, Arizona-based business specializing in the creation of custom-made wedding cakes. Baking extraordinaire and passionate owner, Marissa Stendardo is head-over-heels about her profession and serving her unique to-be-wed couples. Her love of all things sweet and delicious ignited during the many adventures she had in her grandmother’s kitchen throughout her childhood. Marissa enjoys working closely with her clients, aiming to capture the vision they have for their special wedding cakes.

A myriad of one-of-a-kind baked goods can be found at Sugar Land Cakes. Marissa’s specialty is buttercream-covered cakes, which make for a tasty dessert and a beautiful centerpiece. Couples can choose from a variety of flavors that match their own particular taste. Sugar Land Cakes offers delivery services and can even take care of any setup requirements at local wedding venues.

• Woman-owned

$4.75

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Custom Design
Delivery
Setup

Jessica W. Married on 04/15/2022

Loved my cake

Sent over some images that I liked for my wedding cake. Marissa took parts from the photos and drew me up a sketch to create a unique cake for us. The process was super easy. The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing. Will definitely be recommending Sugar Land Cakes to all my friends! Thank you for helping make our day special.
  • Megan
    Megan C. Married on 04/24/2021

Highly Recommend

I would recommend Marissa to everyone in search for a statement cake! I was unsure of what I was wanting, Marissa sent me her inspiration board for cakes and worked with me to give me my absolute dream cake. I ended up going with a sleek white cake with silver leaf and fresh flowers. Not only did it look absolutely stunning it tasted even better!! I chose to go with two different flavors, the chocolate raspberry and vanilla latte. Both were such a hit!

Surprise, Arizona Surprise, AZ, 85374
Location of (Sugar Land Cakes)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding