17109 N. Catherine Ct., Surprise, AZ 85374 Map · Phone number

About Cake Frenzy

Welcome to Cake Frenzy where we provide uniquely designed custom cakes for all your special occasions. From classic, formal wedding cakes, to fun and outrageous birthday cakes, we will work with you to design the perfect centerpiece to make your event memorable. Our pricing is competitive so that we may easily meet your individual needs and budget. We also offer many varieties of cake flavors and fillings at no additional charge. Delivery is available valleywide.

IMG1270
IMG0719

10 Reviews for Cake Frenzy

• Alisa S.

Alisa · Married on 04/06/2013

I worked with Jennifer of Cake Frenzy to create my wedding cake. She met me with a tasting of several flavors/fillings we were considering. Based on that, as well as the pictures on the web site, I knew she could create the simple, elegant cake we were looking for. We had two square tiers, one red velvet with marshmallow creme, and one white confetti cake with raspberry filling. The cake was moist and the icing/fillings did not make the cake soggy. Prices, including the delivery charge, were reasonable. SHe was very easy to work with. She delivered the cake on time, placed it on the silver stand I provided, and placed fresh flowers on the cake, along with the monogram topper. It was beautiful, and exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Diana · Married on 03/24/2012

Jennifer Watson is the best. I had less than 4 weeks to get a wedding cake for my son's wedding due to the original plan fell through. I went on line and Jennifer was the only one that answered the phone and immediatly told me "NO PROBLEM". Our communication was mostly e-mail but when I did call she always answered. Her cake was beautiful and she even made the apple blossoms (A+++). Her carrot cake was my favorate. If your reading this don't go any further and book your cake with no one but Cake Frenzy with Jennifer Watson. Diana

Sent on 03/29/2012

Cake Frenzy's reply:

Hi Diana! Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews! I really do appreciate them as well as other brides who are looking for their special wedding cake! I had so much fun making it for you and I am so glad everyone loved the cake. Please call me should you need anything in the future.

Thanks again!

Jenn · Married on 11/19/2011

From the first bite, we knew Jennifer at Cake Frenzy would be our cake maker. We wrote a check at the first meeting with her because we loved the way her cake tasted. She was amazing throughout the entire process and we kept changing how we wanted the cake to look as well as how many servings it would provide. She was very professional and dealt with my husband very well :) The finished product was absolutely gorgeous and delicious as well.

Sent on 01/17/2012