1225 Shawnee Way, Bowling Green, KY 42104 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Sublime Wedding Films

Every couple has a story, and we love capturing those stories to create a truly unique experience for our clients. We create wedding films. Not wedding videos. Our wedding films capture the fun, emotion, and inspiring moments that make up your wedding day.

Follow Sublime Wedding Films on

• Key Wedding Films
  • Uriah Wilde Media
  • Hunter Films

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

1 Reviews for Sublime Wedding Films

For my Persian-American destination wedding in Cancun, the most important thing to me other than my husband, family & friends was the photography & the videography. They are the memories that will last forever not the flowers or the design of your wedding cake. When having a destination wedding & a family from all over the world, we needed to have as much video coverage to show our loved ones far away.

When I spoke with Jon from Sublime Wedding Films over the phone 11 months before the wedding I could tell he absolutely loves what he does. He is so patient, artistic, talented, a great listener & excellent with audio. I knew he was going to be the perfect videographer to capture my wedding.

Jon & his colleague Austin captured everything we wanted plus more for our destination wedding at Cancun. I loved how comfortable they made my husband & I feel being in my own skin especially when I was getting really nervous before the wedding ceremony. They captured everything in detail & whenever we look back at the videos we can proudly say it was all worth the practice & time.

Jon and Austin were very professional & extremely polite to all the guests & the guest told us how they all loved how polite they were. Jon’s unique technique & attention to capturing priceless moments is amazing. The next day, we did an underwater trash the dress shoot in a cenote (water cave). Jon & Austin were confident & amazing in planning out the film logistics of the site, scanning the environment and executing a shooting plan. Jon helped my fiancé (now husband lol) learn how to pose naturally & be himself & not look to “staged.” They came well prepared & our underwater session was a blast.

Jon understood the importance of videography in my life & brought the memories back to life every time we watch the videos. Sublime Wedding Films replicated my vision and amplified it. If you are looking for a destination wedding videography look no further…its Jon from Sublime Wedding Films.

Sent on 05/01/2016

• Lost River Cave Park & Outdoor Weddings

We always enjoy viewing Sublime's work! When they shoot Lost River Cave weddings, not only do they capture its natural beauty, but also the heart of Lost River Cave.

• 1225 Shawnee Way Bowling Green, 42104 See on map
    Location of (Sublime Wedding Films)