Hunter Films

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,700 Most Popular Price

Hunter Films is a wedding videography company based in Morganfield, Kentucky. Owned by Hunter Robinson, this business has been preserving couples’ happy wedding memories since 2016. Hunter specializes in capturing a visual narrative of newlyweds’ love story so they can relive their special day for a lifetime.

The Hunter Films team creates emotive and cinematic wedding films that showcase the happy couple’s personalities. They aim to preserve the major moments and intimate details to craft a comprehensive picture of the event. The company offers a wide spectrum of services designed to suit clients’ diverse budgets. Their most straightforward collection includes ceremony coverage for a short, memorable video. For a longer film, couples can select their comprehensive package for full-day coverage. Both full-length films and highlight clips are available so newlyweds can share their memories with loved ones on social media.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2700

Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations
Raw Footage
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
DVD
USB Flash Drive

• Naomi
    Naomi S. Married on 06/26/2021

Awesome job!

Hunter did a fantastic job filming my daughter's wedding. He created a package to meet our needs and was extremely professional throughout the booking and filming process. He was easy to communicate with and provided everything that we asked for. Hunter went above and beyond to capture wonderful footage that our family will always treasure. I love having the entire ceremony filmed and I love the short (4 minute) video that we can easily share with others and on social media. Thank you, Hunter Films!
    Tara P. Married on 10/03/2020

Hunter Robinson

Hunter did a phenomenal job on our wedding video! It’s something we’ll cherish forever!
    Cayla S. Married on 07/25/2020

COVID wedding

Hunter was great about accommodating to my changing wedding dates. Very grateful for the flexibility and professionalism

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Hunter Films 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a 30% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Pricing

Hunter Films Price Rates

Team

Owner

Hi, my name is Hunter Robinson. I am the owner of Hunter Films, and I am here to assist you in any way I can! I stay fully involved in the process of filming your wedding from the planning, filming, and editing. I started this business because I found that special moments like a wedding can only be lived once; that was until discovering I could preserve those special moments with video. Ever since the start of filming weddings, I have been devoted to making myself and my business better by setting goals such as having value to the customer and giving the customer exactly what they are after. I believe putting the customer first is the foundation of any business.

218 adamson rd Morganfield, KY, 42437
270-200-6436
Location of (Hunter Films)

Other vendors in Bowling Green for your wedding