Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Subsonic Event DJs LLC

Quality Entertainment for an Affordable Price!

Contact Us Through Our Website at www.SubSonicEventDJs.com

321.262.2895  Shawn

SubSonic Event DJs is a DJ Entertainment Service located in Orlando, Florida.  Whether you are looking for a Wedding DJ or simply a Professional Disc Jockey to entertain at your next event you have come to the right place!  In addition to GREAT service at an AFFORDABLE price, you will have access to our FREE Online Event Planning System.  Book our Orlando DIsc Jockeys for your Wedding Reception, Birthday Party, Corporate Event, Holiday or Theme Parties and more.  SubSonic Event DJs want to be your Party Entertainers!

You can book directly by calling 321.262.2895 or Email me

Photobooth (3)
Karaoke (1)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)

We originally had booked Shawn with Subsonic, but due to health concerns, he could not work our event. However, he was great in bringing in a replacement DJ, Skylar and he was fantastic! He played a great set of songs, and the whole party was a huge success! We loved how much everyone was dancing and it helps when the DJ is great!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/14/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Subsonic dj'd my daughter's wedding reception. We had a variety of music to make the evening enjoyable for everyone. Sean Estep even played the Ohio State fight song as Ohio State kicked off during the reception. Wonderful fun and quality.

Profile Picture Pam, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Shawn is a fantastic DJ! My husband and I found Shawn by researching and reading his great reviews. He was fantastic to work with. Up until the event he had amazing communication and was willing to capture our overall wedding image. Since we had a destination wedding, I didn't get to meet Shawn in person until the day of the event, but it felt like I already knew him. He arrived early and had everything set up beautifully for the event. My husband and I love the show Parks and Recreation, and we wanted to enter to the theme song when walking into the reception. Shawn did a great job with this and everyone had a good time. We also have quite a bit of family who are OSU fans, and he had no problem playing the fight song as tribute to them at 8:30 when the game was supposed to start. I cannot speak highly enough of Shawn. He is fantastic to work with. Book him now!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 12/29/17, 1 Review

Projector
Uplighting
5 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
You’ll never complain that your DJ was boring, with Subsonic at your event!

We would absolutely recommend Subsonic Event DJss, to anyone planning a wedding. Shawn is very professional and so good with peoples, has a great personality and is a master at his craft. He know how to get a crowd involved and onto the dance floor. Highly recommend SUBSONIC!

Shawn from Subsonic was, from a professional standpoint, a DELIGHT to work with. Not just friendly and accommodating if need be, but ecstatic and energetic - important for receptions! As a wedding photographer, receptions are my refuel, I pull in from other professionals to grab energy and support. I'd look over and see Shawn singing along and jamming out and BAM! there go my tapping feet! If he could make a professional dance, he can make ANYONE enjoy themselves! From a couple/aesthetic standpoint, what Subsonic brought to the table was visually enticing! Uplighting was dreamy. Music was engaging. The wedding guests were all about celebrating, living it up to be precise, and all because Shawn was a killer DJ. See that contact button? Hit it! Hit it now!

Sean is very professional, has excellent lighting and set up, and will keep your party going all night!

427 Gaston Foster Rd. Suite B, Orlando, FL 32807   See On Map