1623 west avenue, La Crosse, WI 54601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite

Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite is a wedding hairstylist company based in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Company owner and lead stylist Karina has over eight years of experience in creating beautiful bridal hairstyles. Karina is passionate about her craft and loves to design looks that enhance the natural beauty of each client.

Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite offers a consultation to get to know you and discuss your beauty ideas for your big day. Karina is keen to put clients at ease and always strives to ensure to-be-weds feel comfortable and confident on their special day. With this in mind, Karina has created a customized bridal suite within her salon as a soothing place for wedding parties to be beautified on the big day. Alternatively, she is happy to provide her services at your wedding location. Karina can provide updos, blowouts, styling, coloring, and more. She can also remain on-site during your celebration for an additional fee to keep your locks looking perfect.

Follow Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite on
7207042804445347840 o 51 1950877 158275080464282

4 Reviews for Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite

Kristin T · Married on 03/09/2019

Karina is a must-have!!

Everything about working with Karina was wonderful! I was in love with my hair on my wedding day. It was GORGEOUS and it stayed perfect and in place the entire day. On top of that, she was so much fun to have in the bridal suite while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready, and she made sure both me and my bridal party were 100% happy with our final looks. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! I had so much fun your wedding day. I always enjoy laughing with you. I appreciate you and your loved ones so much
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 04/20/2018

Wedding Hair by Karina = Hakuna Matata (No Worries)

Karina is the best hairstylist ever and here is why: She friendly and listens to requests and concerns. She keeps up on trends and is able to think outside the box for creative solutions to any hair problem you may have. How do I know this? She's been my hairdresser for over 5 years. She did my hair for my wedding. My hair that doesnt curl worth a darn looked amazing all day and night. I brought her pictures of wedding hair that I liked and she was able to come up with an amazing design customization that included all the features that I liked in each of the photos I had brought her. 12/10 Great experiences. Would be her client again. Would reccomend to friends and family. A++ :)

Sent on 02/26/2020

Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you so much my friend! I was so honored to be apart of your wedding day. Its a memory we will share forever

Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 90
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 65
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 60
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 50
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 60
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Massages
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1623 west avenue La Crosse, WI, 54601 See on map
    608-557-5253 (Phone number)
    Location of (Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite)