Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite Reviews

5 | La Crosse, WI

5 Reviews for Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite

Molly F. · Married on 08/08/2020

Karina is the best!!

She genuinely loves what she does and it shows in her work! We had her do wedding hair for everyone in the party and now all of my family is using her to cut/color their hair also. She knows her stuff, can do anything you show her, and is willing to accommodate any special requests, including travel. Thanks Karina, you’re truly the BEST!!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite's reply:

It was my pleasure working with your family and loved ones. I am so honored to have been apart is such a happy day. Thank you!

Marin · Married on 08/24/2019

Ah-maze-ing

Karina was a joy to work with and is the only person I would trust to cut and style my temperamental curly hair for my big day! She is thoughtful, caring, fun, and sincerely wants to make sure you leave her chair with your hair exactly as you envisioned it for your wedding. Whether it's adding highlights to your hair or creating gorgeous updos, Karina will bring her smile, laughter, and professionalism to help you look your best!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you so much Marin! Thank you for having me as a part in your wedding day. I hope to see you soon. (:

Kristin · Married on 03/09/2019

Karina is a must-have!!

Everything about working with Karina was wonderful! I was in love with my hair on my wedding day. It was GORGEOUS and it stayed perfect and in place the entire day. On top of that, she was so much fun to have in the bridal suite while my bridesmaids and I were getting ready, and she made sure both me and my bridal party were 100% happy with our final looks. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you so much Kristin! I had so much fun your wedding day. I always enjoy laughing with you. I appreciate you and your loved ones so much
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 04/20/2018

Wedding Hair by Karina = Hakuna Matata (No Worries)

Karina is the best hairstylist ever and here is why: She friendly and listens to requests and concerns. She keeps up on trends and is able to think outside the box for creative solutions to any hair problem you may have. How do I know this? She's been my hairdresser for over 5 years. She did my hair for my wedding. My hair that doesnt curl worth a darn looked amazing all day and night. I brought her pictures of wedding hair that I liked and she was able to come up with an amazing design customization that included all the features that I liked in each of the photos I had brought her. 12/10 Great experiences. Would be her client again. Would reccomend to friends and family. A++ :)

Sent on 02/26/2020

Su Casa Salon and Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you so much my friend! I was so honored to be apart of your wedding day. Its a memory we will share forever

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2017

Everything I wanted for my wedding hair!

I have really fine hair and was worried about my hair falling flat by the end of my wedding day. My hair was styled soo nicely, had good volume, held up against humidity, and looked so classy/whimsical. Love love love

Sent on 02/27/2020