Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number

About Stylish Covers

Stylish Covers is the leading source for wedding chair cover rentals in the greater Portland/Vancouver Metro Area. We offer elegant chair covers and shimmering organza and satin sashes in a wide selection of colors to compliment your wedding and/or special events at an affordable rate. Brides dream of their wedding day and our chair covers are an affordable way to transform your wedding from an average occasion to an exquisite and unique event. We want to help you achieve the wedding of your dreams, which is why we offer affordable prices for those on a tight budget, as well as a price match guarantee for our local competitors' quotes.

Follow Stylish Covers on

7 Reviews for Stylish Covers

Michael · Married on 11/10/2012

Stylish Covers did an amazing job displaying chair covers/sashes during our wedding at the World Trade Center. Our wedding theme colors were Hot Pink, Chocolate Brown, & White.They were very professional, reliable, friendly, and more importantly, ON TIME. The prices were definitely UNBEATABLE, and I would highly recommend for anyone to use their services during their wedding or special event.

Sent on 01/26/2013
  • KBD

Keila · Married on 05/14/2011

I realize that you are not suppose to give an across the board perfect rating. However, this vendor was amazing!! I called around to a lot of vendors looking for chair covers and this vendor was the best price. I thought I may have to sacrifice service for price but I was wrong! Christina quickly responded to emails and phone calls. I feel she went above and beyond, even mailing me a sample so I could match it to my centerpieces! Christina was there for set up at the earliest available time (allowing me to be stress free), and was there for clean up when all the guests had left. I honestly have no complaints related to this vendor. My wedding was only three weeks ago and I have already passed her name on to two acquaintances that I overheard were getting married. I know chair covers may seem like a little thing in the scheme of a wedding. But, this changed the atmosphere of the venue. There are a lot of vendors that can provide chair covers but I have no doubt that Christina provides the best service!!! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 03/19/2011

We got married at the Troutdale House on 3/19/11. I loved my venue but was not a fan of the chairs...... so I found Christina at Stylish Covers and I am so glad I did!! We emailed back and forth and she was very responsive and quick and answered all my questions. We met so I could see the covers and when I got to the starbucks she already had a cover ON one of their chairs so that I could see it in action. After our meeting I wanted to see what the pink looked like again and she immediately sent me a little swatch in the mail. On the wedding day she arrived as soon as our rental started and set up the chair covers, all 120 or so. They were AMAZING!! It completely changed the look of the room and really set the tone for the rest of my decor. We had compliments on them all night long. Then at the end of the night she came back and picked them all up before our rental was over!! We cannot say enough about how much the chair covers from Stylish Covers really made our wedding look amazing!!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Stylish Covers FAQ

• What event items are available? Chair Covers

• Courtyard by Marriott Portland North
    Courtyard by Marriott Portland North Hotel Weddings

The Riverside Verandah has worked with Christina from Stylish Covers for years! She is awesome, quick to respond, and always punctual. Stylish Covers has so much variety in colors and fabrics. Highly recommend their services.

• Portland, 97214 See on map