20 David Drive, Augusta, NJ 07822 Map · Phone number

Styles On Location LLC 5
Styles On Location LLC 6
  • Jennifer and Scott

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

Loved working with Julie!

I am so glad that I hired Julie as the hair stylist for my wedding! I looked and felt beautiful, and all of my ladies said the same!

Julie was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She was super flexible about scheduling the trial, and as soon as I arrived, I felt like we were on the same page. She helped to interpret my rambling thoughts into a gorgeous look, and answered every question and made every adjustment that I asked.

She is also a lovely person, and she was a wonderful and calming presence to have in the bridal room on the big day.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2018

The best hair stylist!

Looking for a hair stylist for my wedding was a struggle. I needed someone to come to the location which was a distance from where I'm from do my hair, three bridesmaids, and both mother of the bride and mother of the groom. Julie was recommended by my venue and thank goodness she was. Julie was an absolute DREAM to work with. Communicating with Julie up until the wedding was seamless, she responded quickly to all my e-mails, I sent her images of what I wanted for my hair and asked if a trial was necessary because of distance and scheduling, she had me send pictures of myself to her and I asked for her guidance on hair pieces vs pins vs combs and she was always responsive. She was able to create EXACTLY what I envisioned for my wedding day with no trial and my hair lasted all day and night (10am-2am) despite me dancing like a maniac (sweat pouring down my face), jumping around, being outside in the wind, and taking my veil in and out. Yet even when I took all the bobby pins out my hair was not glued together, didn't hurt to brush, and was pretty soft and simple to wash out (truly have no idea how she worked that magic). All of my bridesmaids and both mother's hair lasted the entire event as well. Julie was timely, affordable, professional, and so sweet. I would recommend her to anyone who needs hair styled for a special event, thank you for making us all feel beautiful!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Shea · Married on 10/20/2018

Julie was so perfect for my big day!

From my hair trial to my wedding day, Julie was so amazing to work with. She's such a sweet person and I enjoyed getting to know her over the months leading up to my big day. She was extremely patient with the vision I had for my hairstyle and we had so much fun the morning of my big day with all our singing and dancing. While all my bridesmaids serenaded me, Julie was able to weave flowers into my hair as I bopped my head around and jumped up to dance. She also works extremely well with MakeUp by Samantha Linn so I highly recommend booking both of them.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Styles On Location LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling