20 David Drive, Augusta, NJ 07822 Map · Phone number

Styles On Location LLC 7
  • Jess

jess falzarano · Married on 08/23/2019

amazing! loved her

Julie was amazing! I changed my mind last minute on my wedding day and gave her a few random pictures to show what I was going for. she NAILED it! literally every fable guest asked about my hair and took pictures of it! She is sweet and goes with what is thrown at her. Easy to work with and pricing is typical.
    Would absolutely recommend her :)
    she needs to post more on her social media though!!! it will help her :)

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Styles On Location LLC 8
    Styles On Location LLC 9
  • Jennifer

Jennifer B. · Married on 07/12/2019

Simply Amazing

Working with Julie and Rene was amazing. From the moment I inquired about Styles on Location I knew it was the right choice. Julie was quick to answer my emails and provide me with her information. Her pricing was affordable and fair. Julie continued to be easy to work with when scheduling the trial with Rene and working out a scheduled time for the wedding day. On the wedding day, both Rene and Julie were already set up and ready to go at the venue when I arrived. They created beautiful hair styles for each of my bridesmaids. Many were better than the hair pictures my bridesmaids were showing them. Julie and Rene are so nice and are fun to get ready with. They are easy to talk to, so easy in fact that you feel as if you have two additional friends in your group. Rene did my bridal up do which was no easy task because of my extremely thick hair. It was absolutely flawless. Truly beautiful. I received compliments all night about how gorgeous my hair was. If you want a fantastic duo to help you and your wedding party look perfect on your wedding day, then Rene and Julie are the ones for you! I cannot thank them enough for all they did for me on my wedding day!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Jennifer and Scott

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2018

Loved working with Julie!

I am so glad that I hired Julie as the hair stylist for my wedding! I looked and felt beautiful, and all of my ladies said the same!

Julie was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She was super flexible about scheduling the trial, and as soon as I arrived, I felt like we were on the same page. She helped to interpret my rambling thoughts into a gorgeous look, and answered every question and made every adjustment that I asked.

She is also a lovely person, and she was a wonderful and calming presence to have in the bridal room on the big day.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Styles On Location LLC FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling