Tulsa, OK 74133 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1

About Stunningbystarla

Hi! My name is Starla and I specialize in doing on site makeup artistry for weddings,prom,special events, commercials, video, photoshoots,and makeup classes. I have been doing makeup for 8+ years and love making all my clients look and feel stunning when they leave my chair.

Follow Stunningbystarla on

• Videos 1

46 Reviews for Stunningbystarla

Shelby Brewster · Married on 12/08/2018

Starla is the best!

Starla did the makeup for my bridesmaids and me and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She is absolutely amazing. During my makeup trial she helped me get an idea of what color of lipstick I might like to wear, and once I chose my lipstick, she paired it with the perfect lip liner. My skin is typically a little on the oily side, so I’m used to having to tend to it throughout the day to keep it from getting too shiny. On the day of my wedding my makeup looked immaculate and lasted the entire day. It was such a relief to not have to worry about it at all on my wedding day. On top of all that, Starla is super sweet, is easy to talk to, and helped make the day so fun. I would recommend her to everyone!

Gabrielle · Married on 08/05/2017

Starla was amazing! My wedding makeup made me feel like a dream! I thought my trial was great but the wedding day makeup was FANTASTIC! Starla is so sweet, and did my makeup exactly how I was wanting!

Janie · Married on 07/08/2017

Starla did an exceptional job on my makeup. She did my makeup for both my engagement photo shoot and my wedding day makeup. I can't tell you how many compliments I got from friends and family telling me makeup looked awesome! I could not agree more. She is amazing at what she does. Highly Recommend!!

Stunningbystarla FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 241.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10