Stunningbystarla Reviews

46 | Tulsa, OK

46 Reviews for Stunningbystarla

Shelby Brewster · Married on 12/08/2018

Starla is the best!

Starla did the makeup for my bridesmaids and me and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She is absolutely amazing. During my makeup trial she helped me get an idea of what color of lipstick I might like to wear, and once I chose my lipstick, she paired it with the perfect lip liner. My skin is typically a little on the oily side, so I’m used to having to tend to it throughout the day to keep it from getting too shiny. On the day of my wedding my makeup looked immaculate and lasted the entire day. It was such a relief to not have to worry about it at all on my wedding day. On top of all that, Starla is super sweet, is easy to talk to, and helped make the day so fun. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 08/05/2017

Starla was amazing! My wedding makeup made me feel like a dream! I thought my trial was great but the wedding day makeup was FANTASTIC! Starla is so sweet, and did my makeup exactly how I was wanting!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Janie · Married on 07/08/2017

Starla did an exceptional job on my makeup. She did my makeup for both my engagement photo shoot and my wedding day makeup. I can't tell you how many compliments I got from friends and family telling me makeup looked awesome! I could not agree more. She is amazing at what she does. Highly Recommend!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2017

Starla is so incredibly talented! She made me look and feel absolutely GORGEOUS! My makeup was flawless and lasted the entire day/night and looked just as incredible as when she first put it on. Starla was able to complete all my bridesmaids (I had 8) makeup and mine all on schedule and everyone looked perfect. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Aldyn · Married on 06/03/2017

I used Starla for my engagement pictures and my wedding day makeup. I had picked her after seeing the talent and variety she provided other brides based on their makeup comfortability. She was incredibly professional and patient with me- especially with my engagement shoot after having to change the date last minute due to weather. For my wedding, she was early and finished everyone promptly- what I loved is that she made everyone look THEIR best and highlighted everyone's personal features. The bridal party looked amazing, and the best part was that they looked unique. She also made me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt on the most important day in my life. She is a cosmetic genius and the sweetest gal!

Sent on 08/31/2017
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

Starla did such a fantastic job on my makeup! I booked a trial session for my engagement shoot, as well as a session on the wedding day. She works with pictures and ideas that you bring to her, and she is really attentive to what you want. For example, for my engagement shoot, I noticed that the concealer didn't exactly match my skin tone, so on the wedding day I told her I wanted to make sure it matched properly. She did a fantastic job, I looked gorgeous and I was so happy with the end results. She is also very professional and friendly, it was fun chatting with her while she did her thing. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Rebekah · Married on 12/17/2016

Starla did makeup for my morning wedding. She is so sweet and flexible. The trial run was very helpful to allow you to visualize exactly what you want and what changes need to be made for the actual wedding. I was super impressed with how professional and prompt she was while working under pressure because the morning wedding had us getting ready at 6am. She was able to do my bridesmaids, my mothers, and my own makeup in two hours. My makeup was flawless and Starla even allowed my freckles to show! Her prices are reasonable and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Hailey · Married on 06/18/2016

Starla is awesome! She's one of the sweetest ladies I had ever met and is super talented! Her pricing is very fair and she definitely knows what she is doing so you're paying for professional services. It was nice to have a trial run a few months before the wedding, and then come the day of I mentioned a few small changes I would like from that and she perfected it, very good a doing what you ask for! if you're not used to wearing makeup she is also great at giving a natural look, but still making you look great! Loved her!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Starla has done my makeup on multiple occasions and she never disappoints. She somehow makes the makeup bulletproof and it never comes off until you need it to. Those people who consider air brushing for their wedding really don't need to if you are working with Starla, he makeup stays just as long and is just as beautiful as airbrush in my opinion. You can never go wrong with her. She is the best at what she does.

Sent on 07/08/2016
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 04/02/2016

Starla is absolutely fantastic. She did our makeup for my sister's wedding a year and a half ago and all of the girls were thrilled with her talents.

Prior to my wedding, Starla assisted with eyelash extensions for myself, in addition to makeup services. I'm never afraid to branch out a bit, but I was a little hesitant to try something new for my wedding; however, during my makeup trial she found the most perfect lipstick that was a little different to give a pop and turned out absolutely stunning in photos.

She also did the mothers' makeup and all of my bridesmaids in one day, creating a classic, cohesive look for everyone, yet each woman's style and personality shown through while all still looking like themselves.

Starla has a great work ethic, fabulous sense of humor and is an incredibly talented makeup artist. I highly recommend her for any events, photoshoots or even a fancy date night you feel like getting a little extra gussied up!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 01/09/2016

Starla was beyond what I was looking for in a makeup artist for my wedding. After my trial run with her, I knew I wanted to book her. But just a few months before our wedding, my husband and I decided to change our venue.....to another state! I hated to go back to square one and find another makeup artist. When I told Starla about the change, she offered to travel to do my makeup! She made the trip, in the very cold weather, right on time to my venue. After my makeup was done, she also did my sister's makeup, which we did not even have scheduled. She was so sweet and accommodating. I would definitely have her do my makeup again in the future!

Sent on 11/29/2016

mindy · Married on 12/31/2015

Starla did my makeup for my engagement pictures, bridal pictures and wedding day. She was very professional and really easy to work with! We all loved our makeup and thought she did a great job! She is a great makeup artist that really brings out everyones natural beauty! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2015

Starla was super friendly and went out of her way to be available anytime that was good for me. Plus everyone complimented my makeup!

Sent on 10/15/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better person to do my makeup. I looked flawless because of her as well as all of my wedding party. She is super sweet and personable which was also so important to me.

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • SoontobemrsE

Cassie · Married on 08/22/2015

Starla did an amazing job on our makeup for my wedding! Her prices were better than everyone else that I had looked into. She made sure that we were happy. She was very courteous, prompt, and professional. We added a couple more girls last minute and she was more than happy to fit them in. This was the first time I've ever had my makeup professionally done and I'm so glad I chose Starla!!!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Vanessa · Married on 08/01/2015

Starla was a wonderful addition to my bridal team. She was so helpful and was at the top of my make-up artist list! She did a remarkable job and I'm 100% satisfied with how she did my make up and everyone in my bridal party. Starla was prompt in answering my questions and continued to be a reliable vendor. She's punctual and always came prepared. My mind was at ease as soon as I booked her because I was confident she'd do a great job and she did! She is a very sweet individual, who was very flexible and easy to work with. She listened to me on how I wanted to look and went above and beyond that. She works quickly and the results are impeccable. She's the best!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

Not only was she absolutely amazing on the make up side of things... Starla was so helpful with anything pertaining to my wedding. She helped me with finding more vendors and giving me ideas, etc etc! She goes above and beyond! All of the makeup on each one of my bridesmaids and family members was perfect. We all looked like beauty queens! Highly recommend on so many levels! Thank you Starla!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Cassie · Married on 05/29/2015

Starla was absolutely amazing! She did my wedding makeup, my mothers makeup, and three of my bridesmaids makeup for my May 29th wedding and she was perfect! Not only is she outstanding at her job but she is extremely friendly and personable. She arrived early and stayed until right before the ceremony to touch up any last details. Personally, I am allergic to most eye shadows and I was worried that my eyes would get irritated during the wedding and rehearsal if my eyeshadows weren't perfect. Starla reassured me that she only uses high quality makeup and that my eyes wouldn't get irritated. My eyes were fine the entire night! I didn't have any irritation and the waterproof makeup lasted all through the wedding and reception. I looked exactly the same at midnight as I did at 3:00pm. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist. I would recommend Starla to anyone!

Amy · Married on 05/23/2015

Starla is very talented! My make up looked flawless. She did make up for 6 others and they all looked fabulous! I highly recommend her. She was so nice and professional too! My mom and mother in law were very impressed too!

Sidney · Married on 05/01/2015

Starla did a beautiful job on my big day! She did my makeup and 4 other people and she was timely and made the day very relaxing. She does beautiful, beautiful work and she really listens to what you are wanting to do for your makeup. She's truly a wonderful makeup artist. Very talented!!! Myself and my wedding party were all very pleased!!!

Kari · Married on 04/18/2015

Starla was amazing. I can not say enough good things about her. My makeup was absolutely beautiful as well as my bridesmaids. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Cynthia · Married on 02/14/2015

Starla was fabulous and SOO easy to work with! First of all, she makes you feel comfortable and takes the time to get to know you! She responded quickly to any text or email communication. She is upfront and clear with pricing too. I think it's brilliant that she includes a trial run with her clients so that she can get to know your skin, your style and your personality! I had her come do my make-up before my bachelorette party and she was a blast to start the evening with! She had every tool and trick of the trade ready to glam me up. She asked great questions about my daily make-up use and had great suggestions for me beyond wedding day make-up!

On my wedding day, she was there on time full of excitement for me and was patient as we were all still hopping out of the shower and giggling and drinking coffee and she never put pressure on us to hurry up! She managed her time wisely with my bridesmaids so that she could get to me and not rush. She even made time to fit in my mom whom we hadn't scheduled for make-up.

My make-up was natural, and looked even better than I imagined!! She even left me with some extra lip stain so I could reapply during the day...so thoughtful! I felt like a million bucks and my husband, who rarely sees me with more than mascara and blush, thought I looked incredible!!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Andi · Married on 11/08/2014

Every girl deserves to feel beautiful on their wedding day, not only to feel but to look at the mirror and be amazed when she see's her reflection. Starla not only made me feel beautiful but she always made me feel at ease. She has that beautiful personality that makes you feel very comfortable. She made me always feel relaxed and I could seat there and trust her to do my makeup! - Starla is not only a very talented makeup artist, but she's a sweet girl that really cares about what she does, and you can tell because her work is beautiful. I had the pleasure to work with her previous to my wedding, and I am so glad she was the one to do my makeup and the makeup for my 7 bridesmaids and mom!- She also did my makeup for my engagement session, and my bridal session! On my wedding day she had no problem getting up at 6:00 am to be ready to start doing makeup! And she was so efficient and made everyone look stunning!! Starla is a unique addition to the Tulsa Wedding Industry, she's passionate about what she does and her knowledge of makeup and products is extent! She made my day so much more special and I will recommend anyone to use her. Having professional makeup for any sort of photos is definitely a must! And she does beautiful makeup that is totally worth having. If you want a sweet non invasive, talented makeup artist for your wedding day that will deliver gorgeous makeup then do not hesitate in hiring her! She really is the best in town, you will not regret it. - Oh, almost forgot to mention, 10 hours into my wedding I still had makeup on that look flawless!! :) Thank YOU Star! You made me look and feel beautiful!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

Starla is amazing at what she does! I felt absolutely beautiful and my makeup was flawless for my wedding! I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Crystal · Married on 09/22/2014

I contacted several makeup artists to inquire about price and availability, Starla was very prompt to respond, answered all my questions, and provided excellent service from start to finish. She listened to my requests and did an excellent job, I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2014