Portland, OR 97222 Map · Phone number

About Stumptown Booth

Stumptown Booth offers the nostalgic look and feel of a vintage photo booth with all the modern features. Options include social media uploads to Facebook, twitter, SMS and email, private online gallery for your photos, custom graphics, keepsake photo guests books and collages, and a printless green option. Our traveling photo booth locally based in Portland serves the Oregon and Washington areas. Specializing in weddings, birthday parties (both kids and adults), corporate events, proms, graduation parties, fraternity and sorority parties and bar/bat mitzvahs.

Click or call 971-409-9720 to contact us today!

Follow Stumptown Booth on

1363374537428KissInPhotoBooth
image2

7 Reviews for Stumptown Booth

Kailey · Married on 10/21/2017

Everyone had a blast with this photobooth!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Nai · Married on 09/04/2016

They were amazing! All our interactions were via email since that's easiest for me. Tony responded quickly to all my emails and sent over the mock up of our photos within a few days after I signed the contract. On the day of the reception, they showed up on-time and got everything set up as we expected. Everyone at the wedding loved the variety of props they had and were complimentary of Rosie, our attendant for the evening. About 10 minutes before they were going to shut down the booth, Rosie grabbed my husband and I to make sure we were get some pictures in before we left! Awesome customer service, I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/16/2016

One of my absolute FAVORITE vendors from my wedding. Tony is awesome! He and my husband; and he and I had developed a really fun friendship throughout the planning process of our wedding. My favorite part about him is that he truly seemed legitimately happy to be celebrating our big day with us. He was smiling, dancing, he even cried when my dad (who he never met in his life) gave a touching speech. Tony, I REALLY look forward to doing more business together my friend. I cannot recommend him enough. He's an absolute 'must have'!

Sent on 10/17/2015