10 Woodside Drive, Warwick, NY 10990 Map · Phone number

cdb37f066e97b8c5 1251432514885 NewInside2
Inside

5 Reviews for StudioBlu Photography

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

John photographed our wedding on 10/14/17 and also my brother's back in 2013. He was a joy to work with! Our pictures came out AMAZING! We were so happy we hired him as our photographer. I mean you can't really go wrong when your brother tells you how great he is. He made my girls and I feel so comfortable while we were getting ready and kept us laughing. He made our first look very enjoyable and made us feel at ease. He is such a fun photographer. At our final meeting, he helped me plan out the day by making a timeline and I was very grateful for that. He also did a VERY good job at putting up with my husband's rowdy friends and got hilarious dance floor pictures. Thanks so much John - we are so lucky to have all these amazing pictures to look back on for years to come.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Geof · Married on 05/22/2015

I originally didn't even want a photographer for our wedding. My wife insisted and I went along with the idea. Tory from Studio Blu met with my wife and I once we arrived in Sioux Falls (we live in Orlando, FL). He wanted to get a feel for what we had in mind for the wedding and took careful note of the important pictures that we wanted to be sure to take. On the day of the wedding, Tory arrived much earlier than us to scout out potentially beautiful and creative spots near our venue to sneak off and get some wonderful pictures. Tory and his wife Michelle were absolutely wonderful. We have the pictures of our families and friends that we knew we wanted but more importantly, he captures incredible memories: my wife and I holding hands as we spoke our vows, me dancing with my mother, my wife dancing with her father, the speeches given at dinner and nearly countless moments throughout the night of our guests having an absolute blast. Getting a photographer, and specifically the professionals from Studio Blu, is a decision I would agree with again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/12/2015

Christina · Married on 11/16/2013

John and his assistant Erik were superb. On time, professional, kept everyone at ease, and of course, took amazing shots! I highly recommend Studio Blu. It is a great value for the professionalism and experience you get when you book with John.

Sent on 12/02/2013