1825 s. 23rd St., Lincoln, NE 68502 Map · Phone number

About Studio Orange Photography

Scientists say time travel isn't possible. But when you're sitting in your grandma's house, photo albums piled around you, you don't buy a word of it.

You don't remember the first days of your life. But there you are, in a photo. Small, pink, and trying to decide between giggling like mad or screaming your lungs out. And there's mom, looking more beautiful than you've ever seen her. You wonder what it would be like to be standing right there in that room.

• Photos of you dressed for your first day of school.
  • That first trip to the beach.
  • Learning to ride a bike, or your first car.
  • Prom.

A photograph is a tangible window to a moment in time. It can inspire emotions and be an anchor for memories you never want to let go of. And that is never more important than on your wedding day. The time flies by so fast that it will feel like one minute you're getting into the dress or buttoning the tux, and the next your limo is whisking you from the reception at the end of the night.

Studio Orange specializes in wedding and portrait photography. Owner Robert Wurth has a passion for creating photos to add to your own personal "time machine" albums.

Based in Lincoln, Nebraska, and with 10 years of experience photographing weddings, Studio Orange was recently named one of the top 20 wedding photographers in Lincoln. Studio Orange is available to handle your wedding, portrait, or event photography needs in Lincoln, Omaha, Beatrice and other eastern Nebraska communities. Destination services are also available.

studio orange10
d2e9dbdc1d13e00b 1502694214265 studio orange9
Studio Orange Photography
A massive Nebraska thunderstorm didn't stop Marissa and Ryan from having a fantastic wedding at the...
studio orange2
studio orange10
d2e9dbdc1d13e00b 1502694214265 studio orange9

3 Reviews for Studio Orange Photography

Michelle · Married on 02/05/2016

Robert is a FANTASTIC photographer. His photos are truly out of this world! I searched many different photographers in and around the area, and his work over exceeded anything I could have ever imagined. He was worth EVERY PENNY and more.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Sara · Married on 08/04/2012

Studio Orange and Rob were always open to suggestions (so feel free to bring a shot list or ideas and tell him!), but he also has done all kinds of weddings and events, so he also knows what looks good. I felt very comfortable with him and confident in his photography skills.

I was extremely happy with my photos. The quality and color was wonderful, and equally important, it was a great combo of posed/formal shots and candids. And he took A LOT. I received over 900 edited photo files.

When you get photos taken - and I experienced this at my wedding and at weddings I've been in - you kind of like don't know what else to do, what other poses to strike, what kind of photos you want, etc. Sometimes the photographer just says, "All right, what pictures do you want?" and then you just blank. Rob definitely guided us through that and took advantage of every minute we had with him. My only regret is that I didn't have a list of shots I knew I may personally want - I think if I could have prepared better, and it would have been useful to have examples of pictures I personally wanted. But I loved all of the ones I got.

When I started shopping for a photographer, I was definitely surprised about prices. However, I knew I wanted the photos to be top-notch; they're going to last forever. I went with his tangerine package because the most important things to me were: quality, digital copies, and at least 4 hours of photography on my wedding day. His rates were the best I found that met my requirements, plus I was really excited about his photography style (and I did a lot of research).

Rob is a fantastic photographer of weddings, events, animals, anything. However, he doesn't let his artistic vision overshadow your opinions. He is all about customer service: making sure you like your pictures and you get what you want, not egotistical AT ALL. Definitely feel free to talk to him about your expectations and the kinds of pictures you want and he'll help you achieve it.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Robert was a pleasure to work with! We had a great time taking pics with him. He was very prompt at returning emails, calls, etc. Also very accommodating, we had to reschedule our engagment session last minute as I had put my back out and was in too much pain to pose looking happy and in love! He met with us on a weekday once I was feeling better and we have some great pics to show for it!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Studio Orange Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,094.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,294.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 1825 s. 23rd St. Lincoln, 68502 See on map