Studio Bloom

Ely, IA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Typical Price

Studio Bloom Iowa is a boutique wedding florist studio in the small town of Ely, Iowa. We've been flowering for heartfelt weddings since 2013. Passion for the art of flower design and 19 years experience in the field combine to create our distinctive, on trend wedding flowers full of beautiful color and unique texture.

We adore creating beautiful, lush, garden inspired whimsical wedding flowers using specialty and local blooms, and specialize in: bridal bouquets, bridal party flowers, corsages & boutonnieres, wedding ceremony arches and flower designs, and wedding reception centerpieces and floral decor.

We bring joy and beauty to flower loving couples in the Eastern Iowa Corridor - including Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Solon, Mt. Vernon, North Liberty, & surrounding areas.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Sarah J. Married on 04/16/2022

Simply the best!

Studio Bloom was outstanding. Caring, creative, efficient, high quality...I could go on! Tiffany and team brought our floral dreams to life, creating gorgeous, individualized pieces and feel for the day. We could not recommend Studio Bloom highly enough!
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 02/19/2022

Best florist ever

Tiffany was a total dream to work with - the flowers were exactly what I wanted, they MADE the wedding, and they were so gorgeous the hotel kept them for DAYS after the event! 10/10, best florist experience.
    Annie Married on 11/06/2021

Tiff is so creative and thoughtful!

Tiff is incredibly creative and thoughtful in her work. She thought of personal touches for our florals that I would not have dreamt of. She was incredibly flexible and helpful on the day of too. All of our florals were absolutely beautiful and we had SO many compliments and questions about who our florist was.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Tiffany
Tiffany
Owner + Designer

Hey there - I'm Tiffany, the owner and designer of Studio Bloom! I'm an Iowa native and small town gal. I'm married to my high school sweetheart (almost going on two decades friends!) and proud momma to three kids.

Are you totally in love with flowers? Well then you're in the right place friend, because let me tell you - flowers are my jam. Let me utilize my 18+ years of floral design experience and lead you through the design process - all the while taking the utmost care in creating one of a kind, dreamy, lush flower designs that you'll treasure.

It means the world to me to be able to help you celebrate your upcoming marriage to your sweetie. I know it's one of the most important days of your life - and it's my pleasure to take a huge element of your wedding off your plate and care for it as if it were my own wedding - all the while making it as easy and fun as possible!

Ely, IA, 52227
3194239464

Open by Appointment
Location of (Studio Bloom)

Other vendors in Cedar Rapids for your wedding