Ely, IA 52227 Map · Phone number

About Studio Bloom

Studio Bloom is an independent wedding flower studio specializing in flowers for the modern couple, located in the creative corridor of Eastern Iowa.

Passion for the art of flowers and 16 years design experience combine to create a designer who loves to create distinctive, on trend wedding flowers full of beautiful color and unique texture. Each wedding is unique, and it is my goal to create one of a kind designs of the highest quality flowers to fit perfectly into your personal style and wedding vision. And since I only specialize in weddings, you can expect the highest quality service and attention to detail.

If you are planning a wedding in the Creative Corridor area of Eastern Iowa (Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, North Liberty, Amana, Mt Vernon, Marion, Solon to name a few), I would love to sit down with you and talk about wedding flowers!

tiffany landuyt favorites 0011

Studio Bloom 5
Studio Bloom 6
Studio Bloom 7

Lyndi · Married on 06/01/2019

Cannot say enough great things about Studio Bloom!!

Tiffany is absolutely amazing and so great to work with!! Our florals were absolutely stunning. She definitely went above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist. It will be the easiest decision you make in your wedding planning process!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Studio Bloom 18
    Studio Bloom 19

Mattison · Married on 05/25/2019

My dream made real

I was given a recommendation for Tiffany with Studio Bloom and I am so glad I went with my gut. She is purely incredible. Tiffany has herself so organized that she sends out questions prior to the first meeting and looks over any pinterest ideas you send her (I had tons). During the first meeting, Tiffany took my dreams and made them into a vision board. She gave her input which made things better than I could have ever thought up. We did flowers and rentals through her and she set up everything that day. Tiffany is the absolute sweetest and it was a true joy to have her as my florist. My flowers turned out better than I could have ever hoped and we still get compliments on how gorgeous the centerpieces were. You won't regret going with Studio Bloom.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Studio Bloom 20
    Studio Bloom 21
    Studio Bloom 22
    Studio Bloom 23
    Studio Bloom 24

Morgan Scheer · Married on 11/03/2018

Best vendor you’ll find!!

Tiffany was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so creative with her floral arrangements and payed close attention to every detail. She is very knowledgeable about the characteristics of each flower so it was easy to trust her with such a big visual part of our special day.

On top of her talent, she was extremely organized, communicative, and responsive. She worked within the budget we gave which was awesome! All of her visions for our pieces were neatly organized for us online so we had a good idea of what things would look like and could easily provide feedback.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Studio Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Ely, 52227 See on map