Studio Bloom Reviews

Studio Bloom 5
Studio Bloom 6
Studio Bloom 7

Lyndi · Married on 06/01/2019

Cannot say enough great things about Studio Bloom!!

Tiffany is absolutely amazing and so great to work with!! Our florals were absolutely stunning. She definitely went above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist. It will be the easiest decision you make in your wedding planning process!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Studio Bloom 18
    Studio Bloom 19

Mattison · Married on 05/25/2019

My dream made real

I was given a recommendation for Tiffany with Studio Bloom and I am so glad I went with my gut. She is purely incredible. Tiffany has herself so organized that she sends out questions prior to the first meeting and looks over any pinterest ideas you send her (I had tons). During the first meeting, Tiffany took my dreams and made them into a vision board. She gave her input which made things better than I could have ever thought up. We did flowers and rentals through her and she set up everything that day. Tiffany is the absolute sweetest and it was a true joy to have her as my florist. My flowers turned out better than I could have ever hoped and we still get compliments on how gorgeous the centerpieces were. You won't regret going with Studio Bloom.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Studio Bloom 20
    Studio Bloom 21
    Studio Bloom 22
    Studio Bloom 23
    Studio Bloom 24

Madison Murhammer · Married on 05/18/2019

Most beautiful wedding flowers!

Tiffany was so amazing to work with. The flowers turned out better than we could have expected! The flowers were my favorite part of our wedding - my bouquet just brought everything together. Thank you so much for making our wedding so special, Tiffany!

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Studio Bloom 25
    Studio Bloom 26
    Studio Bloom 27
    Studio Bloom 28

Katie · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Florist Around

Tiffany is the best florist around! My husband and I were so lucky to have her! She made every step of the way so easy. She always listened to our thoughts and provided her suggestions when asked. Our flowers were so beautiful and we got so many compliments on our wedding day. We cannot recommend Studio Bloom enough!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Studio Bloom 29
    Studio Bloom 30
    Studio Bloom 31
    Studio Bloom 32

Morgan Scheer · Married on 11/03/2018

Best vendor you’ll find!!

Tiffany was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so creative with her floral arrangements and payed close attention to every detail. She is very knowledgeable about the characteristics of each flower so it was easy to trust her with such a big visual part of our special day.

On top of her talent, she was extremely organized, communicative, and responsive. She worked within the budget we gave which was awesome! All of her visions for our pieces were neatly organized for us online so we had a good idea of what things would look like and could easily provide feedback.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Katie

Katie Valdez · Married on 10/06/2018

The best florist you will find!

I remember after the first meeting with Tiffany feeling so excited and giddy that she had helped me to create the theme of our wedding. Jewel tone, fall, romance... it was everything I had imaged put into 3 words. She responded to every single email timely and with completeness. The florals were the one thing I never once worried about, because I knew every single one of her bouquets turned out amazing. Our florals got so many compliments even months later I am hearing about them!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kate · Married on 09/29/2018

Best wedding florist around!

From our very first phone call with Tiffany to review our initial idea board, she was professional and so easy to talk to. After we signed a contract with her, she was always easy to get in touch with and she always made us feel like our wedding was the only one she was working on. We weren't exactly sure what we wanted for flowers, so she gave us tons of different options at tons of different price points and ultimately found everything we wanted at prices that fit our budget. Tiffany was right on time to deliver and set up all of our flowers on our wedding day, so we didn't have to worry about a thing. Our wedding flowers added the perfect touch to our special day. We have and will continue to recommend Tiffany and Studio Bloom to friends and family.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2018

Tiffany is out of this world!! She is so easy to work with, and so friendly! My boutique was so beautiful, and ALL the flowers she did for us were unbelievable, and exactly what I had in mind! She is truly worth every penny :)

Sent on 08/28/2018

Emily Edkin · Married on 07/28/2018

Wonderful!

Tiffany made all my visions from planning come to life. From our initial meeting to our final review she made me feel comfortable, and confident with my choices. She is so detail oriented and creative, and her enthusiasm for what she does is clear as soon as you speak with her. We communicated via email when not meeting, and she always responded quickly whenever I had any changes, comments, or concerns. I never once had to worry about any of the floral arrangements, as I knew she could go above and beyond what I had even imagined. She made my wedding feel so special, and looking back at the pictures I can't imagine working with anyone else. Each one of her creations is a work of art, and I am so lucky that Studio Bloom was a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jenna · Married on 06/16/2018

Tiffany was fantastic to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. She took my inspiration photos and made them come to life all while making sure to work within my budget. She was incredibly flexible and accommodating, even over doubling the amount of centerpieces one week from the wedding day after realizing we needed more. Most of our reception and ceremony decor was floral, and she set up everything beautifully. We couldn't have been happier with her products or incredible service!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Riley · Married on 06/16/2018

Incredible. Talented. Passionate.

Cannot say enough GREAT things about Studio Bloom! They offer some of the highest quality floral in the state. Tiffany is positive, passionate and EXTREMELY talented. I know it's going to be a great event when I see Studio Bloom installing the floral :) Cheers!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Alexis · Married on 04/26/2018

Tiffany was absolutely amazing to work with! I knew I wanted her to be our florist the second I saw her website and she did not disappoint. She definitely brought my Pinterest dreams to life. Tiffany was incredibly easy to work with and didn't fret over my indecisiveness or how long it took me to make decisions. She gave very reasonable advice and wasn't afraid to tell us where our money would be best spent and cheaper alternatives when we needed to cut our budget. Highly recommend Studio Bloom!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Emily · Married on 04/20/2018

Tiffany was so amazing to work with! Not to mention her floral skills are stunning! She made my pinterest board come to life! She was so accommodating and always responded so quickly with any questions I had! I hope to work with her again in the future!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Liz · Married on 04/13/2018

We are so happy we trusted Tiffany with our vision - it was beyond perfect and exceeded every expectation. Not only was Tiffany extremely professional, well-organized, and talented, she's also one of the friendliest people we've ever met. Her attention to detail and ability to take someone's vision and run with it make her so special.

Tiffany went above and beyond with personalized touches. My dad passed away about 2 months before our wedding. With it being so recent, I wasn't sure how to best incorporate memories of him and ways to honor him without it being the focus of the wedding. She had an amazing idea to make a corsage for him and label it with a beautiful "dad" label to put on the chair by my mom. It was one of my favorite parts of the wedding and I will treasure the pictures of it.

I would recommend Tiffany to anyone!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Megan · Married on 03/30/2018

If I could give a 10 out of 5 I would! So happy and impressed with how the flowers turned out. Tiffany worked solely off of my discriptions and a few pictures that were sent, and the flowers were exactly as we had imagined! She works with you to get you the flowers your wanting, and in the price range your looking for. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

Tiffany was absolutely amazing! She understood my vision and made it truly come to life. I would HIGHLY recommend her 100x over. I will be using Studio Bloom for absolutely everything in the future! Her work is beautiful and she takes extra time to ensure her clients are happy. My flowers were my favorite part of my wedding. Tiffany was responsive, organized and a great communicator. There is truly not a better florist out there. Thank you Tiffany and Studio Bloom!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Heidi · Married on 10/14/2017

Tiffany did an amazing job on our flowers! She is super creative and did a great job mixing centerpieces which looked amazing and helped keep us within budget. With last minute rain we had to move the ceremony inside and she came up with an arch to hang out arbor arrangement on which was stunning for the ceremony. She is super professional and very talented. I would 100% recommend her to anyone!

Dylan · Married on 10/07/2017

Tiffany at studio bloom was incredible. We really had no idea on what flowers to choose, and Tiffany was so helpful in recommending the most perfect selection of flowers based on our wedding style and colors. The bouquets and boutonnieres turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I HIGHLY recommend using Studio Bloom for all of your floral needs for your wedding. The girls loved all of their bouquets and the guests kept commenting on how beautiful all of the floral was. Thank you Tiffany! We will always recommend you!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kimberly · Married on 09/30/2017

Tiffany is absolutely amazing! The flowers at our wedding were nothing short of spectacular. Tiffany is incredibly responsive and answered all of my little questions, made every edit and was so sweet on our big day. Truly I cannot recommend her enough!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/16/2017

Working with Tiffany was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding process. As our florist, she helped with design and ideas on how to create the look we were going for. She provided a very thorough image board so we could picture exactly what we would be getting the day of our wedding. She even helped us save money by making suggestions on how we could reuse our back drop garland as our centerpiece on our table and our bouquets as center pieces as well. She knew what our budget was and she helped us stick within it while also not having to sacrifice anything we wanted. We had no idea she would be so involved and so much help the day of the wedding. She helped put our whole reception together. We HIGHLY recommend Tiffany and studio bloom. Her service alone was amazing, but her actual floral looks like something out of a magazine. It’s the most beautiful floral I have ever seen in person and it’s the main compliment we receive when people talk about our big day. It was truly breathtaking.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Megan · Married on 09/09/2017

Tiffany does the most amazing work! The flowers she did for my wedding were beyond beautiful! They were everything I asked for and more. I couldn't stop staring at them! Tiffany is extremely easy to work with and is always on the ball. Her online payment and communication system is very convenient, but she also makes contact in person and by phone, which makes it more personable. She was one of the best vendors that I worked with for my wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Alison · Married on 08/26/2017

Tiffany did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! She helped turn my inspiration photos into a unique look for my wedding and was super easy to work with. I was so excited when I saw my bouquet that morning, it was gorgeous and I stared at it all day. I would defiantly recommend going with Studio Bloom!

Jenna · Married on 08/19/2017

Tiffany with Studio Bloom was truly a dream to work with!! Not only is she incredibly talented and great at what she does, but she was super responsive and easy to communicate with, had great ideas and suggestions, and was incredibly flexible with changes and additions! She even worked with me to add some lace from my mom's wedding dress and a charm from a necklace my husband gave me as personal touches to my wedding bouquet, which meant more to me than she will ever know. Every detail of our wedding day was perfect, thanks, in large part, to Tiffany! We would highly recommend working with her and would absolutely work with her again in the future.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Autumn · Married on 07/08/2017

Tiffany was amazing! She created the most beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres for my wedding! The flower arrangements she came up with for our tables were amazing as well! Everyone complimented the bouquets all night long! I could not have imagined using anyone else for my flowers. I felt like everything was perfect, and above all, the price was amazing!

Sent on 07/27/2017
  • MeganM

Megan · Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely loved working with Tiffany. Our flowers were stunningly beautiful, we got so many compliments and they were even better than I imagined. Tiffany was able to pull together my vision and she was so supportive about our big day. I highly recommend working with Studio Bloom !!!

Sent on 07/22/2017