171 North Cypress Way Unit 120, Casselberry, FL 32707 Map · Phone number

About Studio 277 Cosmetics and Imaging/ Absolutely Gorgeous Brides Mobile Salon Services

Beautiful…Elegant…Fabulous
How will you be remembered?
Absolutely Gorgeous Brides

Your wedding is truly one of the most remembered days of your life and we want to make sure that we do everything we can do to make you look as radiant as you feel. Allow Lena G and Absolutely Gorgeous Brides to customize a bridal package for you and your bridesmaids. From pampering parties, on location hair and make up to facials and massages at our private location, we continue to exceed the expectations of our bridal guests. We are truly committed to making
Just like a movie set or fashion shoot, Absolutely Gorgeous Brides can work on-location on your wedding day to create your unforgettable bridal look. Get gorgeous hair, flawless makeup and red carpet treatment - it's your day to shine
Simply put...we want you to look Absolutely Gorgeous.
Follow Studio 277 Cosmetics and Imaging/ Absolutely Gorgeous Brides Mobile Salon Services on

• Karsyn PreVatte
petalnew
29436623661861954624664536
3804532017114765894491150063193
47651710150620730143580769095312
african american bride with sew in extension
eco inspired shootfb 2
eco inspired shootfb 5
img550
bridal make up casa feli
central florida bride make up artis
img544
make up artist floridan view bridal shoo
eagle creek golf club wedding orlando dieudonnemic
palelips
make up artist for editorial shoot the abbe
9x12bridal008
smokey ey

11 Reviews for Studio 277 Cosmetics and Imaging/ Absolutely Gorgeous Brides Mobile Salon Services

I met with Lena for the first time in January and my wedding was in April 2015. We went over several different looks and I loved how she applied the makeup and I got some many compliments when I left. Someone at the hotel I was staying called me the most beautiful woman in the hotel! A few weeks before my wedding I decided I wanted to go a little more simple on the colors and sent Lena some ideas. The day of my wedding she came prepared and created exactly what I wanted after glancing at some ideas again. I felt beautiful and my makeup looked flawless!! Thanks Lena G!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Very great job, everyone gave lots of compliments and I loved!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Julie · Married on 07/20/2013

OMG!!! Lena and her team was wonderful!! I am from DC. I had a very big destination wedding in Orlando. I needed this team at 2 locations. I was provided a very detailed schedule. I loved that. I honestly thought things might not be exactly on schedule and that was ok. BUT oh no....this team showed up at 15 mins ahead of time. They came in and set up within 10 minutes and began the makeup of 12 ladies RIGHT ON TIME. The made our time before the wedding so much fun. I loved how they were very patient and adjusted when the ladies told them what they liked or did not like. They had great attitudes, very professional and fun! We all felt like movie stars!! Me (the bride) felt like the QUEEN!! When I look at my wedding pics now. I can't believe how beautiful my face was. Use this team. You will NOT regret it. The cost was worth EVERY dime!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Award

• Ashira Photography
    Ashira Photography Wedding Photographers

What can I say but Absolutely Gorgeous. Every Bride, and Boudoir client of mine that has used Aboslutely Gorgeous Brides, loves how they look, She is very professional with a wonder staff at her side. All my clients have been very happy with this company. And so have I.

• 171 North Cypress Way, Unit 120 Casselberry, 32707 See on map
    8003853624 (200) (Phone number)
    4072180505 (Other Phone Number)
    8003853624 (Fax Number)