Silverthorne, CO 80498 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Story Lens Photography

When you hire Story Lens Photography, you are not just getting the name… you are getting my commitment to make timeless, beautiful images that capture this time in your life. Most importantly, we will then work together to create custom, archival products to preserve and display these memories "outside of a shoebox". In order to provide clients the most dedicated attention, I commit to photograph only a select number of events and sessions per year.

About Lisa

"You can take the girl out of the mountains, but you can't take the mountains out of the girl."

After leaving Colorado a handful of times, most recently to study at the Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California, I am always drawn back home. The people, the mountains, the lifestyle and of course, my amazing family and friends…If it has the word mountain or adventure on the front of it, I have probably tried and loved it. I am an avid mountain biker, trail runner, skier and adventurer. Traveling is near and dear to my heart and has taught me to see the world from a different view and trained my eye to capture "moments" through the lens. I have immersed myself in many cultures over the years through living abroad, studying languages and traveling off the beaten path. All of this has fostered my love of meeting new people and learning from them.

In addition to my wedding and portrait work, my lifestyle and adventure work has been published in numerous national and local publications and is represented by two stock agencies.

Follow Story Lens Photography on

02MG9845

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Story Lens Photography

Laura · Married on 08/07/2010

Lisa did a wonderful documenting my wedding. I am so glad that I chose to get the album of my favorite photos! The pictures are so much larger and more detailed than the smaller pictures and those on the computer. I really appreciate the time she took to design my album and really make the details of each picture stand out. The album beautiful and I truly love it!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Kate · Married on 06/19/2010

Lisa at StoryLens Photography takes pictures masterfully. She was able to capture me looking just how a bride would like to look - full of joy! She also caught several friends and family members doing their signature moves: a friend of mine dipping a girl perilously low to the ground, my grandmother squeezing my husband's cheeks, his aunt's giving tight squeezes to their kin, and our friends doing "their" dance moves. The album Lisa assembled for us tells the story of our wedding day remarkably well; I'm glad that she chose the pictures instead of me!
    Lisa is a thoughtful, professional, and experienced photographer. You will love having her with you from start to finish on your wedding day!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Beth · Married on 02/03/2010

We were traveling from the UK to get married and were very worried about having to source a photographer from such a distance. I sent an email to Lisa with our requirement and she suggested a quick Skype call to discuss details etc. It was from this point on we knew we could trust her to capture our special day and we were not disappointed with the results. We have had many compliments about the style and quality of our wedding photos and would recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a personable, flexible, professional and talented photographer.

Sent on 02/28/2011

Award

Story Lens Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• Wedding Belle Events
    Wedding Belle Events Wedding Planners

Lisa from StoryLens Photography was remarkably professional and just a joy to work with. Her style is so unique and was exactly what the bride and groom were hoping for in a photographer. She and her assistant were punctual to all appointments and were attentive to couple's needs on the wedding day. The photos came out BEAUTIFULLY and I strongly recommend their services to any bride looking for a photographer who is not afraid to get down in the dirt to get that priceless photograph on your wedding (not kidding, Lisa actually got down in the dirt to get a great photo of the bride in a meadow...she's amazing).

• Kate Haus Photography
    Kate Haus Photography Wedding Photographers

Story Lens is a fabulous photography company! I've worked with Lisa and can guarantee she will always impress you with her work, commitment and ability to stay on the cutting edge of the photography scene. Choosing her as your photographer is a choice well made!

• Silverthorne, 80498 See on map