Stillwater Valley Catering

100 N Sunset Dr Suite A, Piqua, OH 45356 Map · Phone number

About Stillwater Valley Catering

Stillwater Valley Catering is your ultimate one-stop-shop for all event-planning services in Miami County and the surrounding area. From a small Tea to a formal 1000 guest catered event, you can be assured that the same high standards of quality, attention to detail and unmatched customer service will make your event one that our team of professionals will ensure is memorable for all who attend.

The types of events we can help you plan and make a reality are limitless. Themed children's birthday parties, business conferences, weddings, receptions, benefits, church functions, graduation parties, reunions, holiday parties, outdoor functions and formal sit-down dinners are just a sample of the services we offer. Planning an off-site party, luncheon, barbecue or picnic, our team will make your event effortless, stunning, professional and most of all reasonably priced.

Follow Stillwater Valley Catering on

Other couples have also viewed

• City Barbeque
  • Little Miami River Catering
  • Central Connections
  • The Bubbling Moments, LLC

5 Reviews for Stillwater Valley Catering

Ben T. · Married on 04/13/2019

Awesome food and service!

Attended a wedding catering by Stillwater Valley catering and Not only was the food amazing but their staff was so attentive and courteous I have never seen such service at any wedding I've ever attended. I would highly recommend this company to all my family and friends and anyone who wants a really good meal for their wedding.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Ciara · Married on 09/23/2017

Stillwater Valley Catering is amazing and I appreciate them for making our wedding a fun event. Robert worked with me every step of the way with changes, consultations, and making sure I wasn't losing my mind during the planning process. I rented linens, special table ware for the head table, bistro tables and a barbeque dinner. The food was fantastic, our guests loved it and it was very filling, the linens worked wonderfully with our decorations and were in decent shape for rentals, and the bistro tables added an extra flair for guests during cocktail hour. There were only a couple hiccups the day before the wedding and day of with communication issues, but other than that I would highly recommend this company for your event!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Mallorie · Married on 05/08/2015

The food was great and they were a pleasure to work with. Make sure everything is written in the agreement. We had talked about them cutting our cake and then when it came time to cut the cake, they did not remember that they were to do it. This was partial our fault as I did not make sure it was in the contract.

Sent on 07/07/2015

• 100 N Sunset Dr, Suite A Piqua, 45356 See on map
    Location of (Stillwater Valley Catering)