Altamonte Springs, FL 32714 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Still+Motion

I would like to thank you for taking the time to view my work, Whether I'm photographing or filming a bride on her dream wedding day or just capturing magical moments for families to create memorable images. I am committed to excellence in whatever I do. My passion for photography and film started at an early age, but It wasn't until I finished college when the magic of freezing time grabbed me and refused to let go. After many years of shooting as an enthusiast photographer in 2010 I decided to create StillplusMotion.com to provide photography and video services.
For me, the best part of being a photographer comes with the anticipation of those seeing their images for the first time. My fun and relaxed approach will make your day as memorable as the images you will get telling the full story of your event. My darling wife Wendy and I know how you feel and know what you want because we were married early in 2009 and know how important wedding photography is. We can’t wait to do the same for you!

We are available to photograph & film your wedding

Alvaro Cruz

12 040006

Photos 13 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

Still+Motion FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints

• DJ Rey Wedding DJs

Alvaro Cruz is a fantastic photographer and videographer who I have worked with several times. He and his team are very experienced at capturing the most special moments at any event. Their level of customer service, professionalism and creativity with leave you completely satisfied. I have also used his services for my professional photos and was extremely happy with the quality of his images. I highly recommend his services for any event!

• Altamonte Springs, 32714 See on map