Stiched Together Weddings and Events

Myrtle Beach, SC View map

Stiched Together Weddings and Events specializes in coordination of weddings for couples in Myrtle Beach, SC. This mother-daughter pair navigates the details throughout the final stages of the planning process to reduce your stress and allow you to delight in your important and momentous day.

Experience
Nahela Stich got started in the industry by coordinating weddings for friends starting in 2008. After several years, Nahela and her mom, Laura Utler, decided to turn their services into a full business and Stiched Together Weddings and Events was born! Together, the duo’s collective planning and coordination experience spans over 20 years. After six years in business in northern California, they are excited for the opportunity to be serving a new client basis in the coastal area of South Carolina!

We specialize in event management & Day of Coordination. This includes the planning and production of the rehearsal, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Stiched Together Weddings and Events offers the following:

• Day-of Coordination, onsite
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Cassie
    Cassie K. Married on 10/02/2021

Loved her!

Nahela was amazing! I think the most important thing to me about her was that she matched my energy. I had talked to other coordinators before her, and I felt unheard. So she listened to me and didn’t push me to go in any direction, but really took my vision and vibe and made sure it happened! She took over all the small last minute details which lifted a huge weight off my shoulders!

Stiched Together Weddings and Events's reply:

Cassie, it was an honor to be part of your big day! I hope it was everything you wanted it to be! Wishing you all the best :)
  • Lisa
    Lisa N. Married on 06/12/2021

Highly recommend!

Nahela and Stiched Together Weddings did a fantastic job coordinating our wedding. We weren't initially sure we needed a coordinator, but decided to err on the side of caution.
    Yes, we absolutely needed one!
    Nahela thought of a million things and details that hadn't even occurred to us. Her experience, expertise and communication allowed us to plan for everything and completely relax the day of, knowing she had things handled.
    I highly recommend!

Stiched Together Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lisa! It was a pleasure working with you and we loved seeing your event vision come together!
    Stephanie Married on 08/01/2020

Best wedding team EVER

Nahela and her team with Stiched Together weddings did an amazing and beautiful job! She is so helpful and prompt. I highly recommend them! She will answer any questions you have. I couldn’t have done it without them :)

Myrtle Beach, SC, 29579
925-236-0808
Location of (Stiched Together Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding