Sacramento, CA 95815 Map · Phone number

About Stiched Together Weddings and Events

What can we say…we love a good party! Weddings are the ultimate party and we love to be behind the scenes, making the party happen. For 15 years Laura has been coordinating weddings for family and friends and finds great fulfillment in helping others. With nearly 10 years planning and coordinating private events, parties, and a few weddings, Nahela has found a love for seeing someone's party vision come to life. Together we make up the mother-daughter duo of Stiched Together Weddings and Events!

So why us? With more than 20 years of experience of planning and coordinating between us, we can honestly say we LOVE weddings. Your wedding day is all about bringing families together and as a mother-daughter duo we place a high value on family coming together to celebrate. As individuals we work well together and we love what we do. Our goal is make sure your wedding day truly is, the best day ever. We are also available to plan private events to help you celebrate that special occasion! We are committed to working well with you to "stich together" all the pieces of your dream wedding or special celebratory event. Contact us today for more information!

Follow Stiched Together Weddings and Events on

9e653d4c510ffeef 1526733989 ca06f86a56ef0999 1526733986726 3 b4
heistand wedding 5

3 Reviews for Stiched Together Weddings and Events

Halley · Married on 09/29/2018

Nahela, We just wanted to say a big thank you. I’m so glad you were there and you made our day easier and smoother. It was a pleasure working with you and your brother. You both helped make our day amazing and I don’t think it could have gone better!

Meghon · Married on 09/09/2017

Stiched Together Weddings & Events was recommended to me by another wedding planner that was unavailable on my wedding date. I honestly think it was fate that I found Nahela! I'm an event planner for a large university in Chicago and have planned events in hotels for the last 5+ years, so I knew I could handle most of the wedding planning on my own. However, even with this experience, I still felt like I needed help wrapping up details because we were getting married in California, but living out of state. The "Express Coordinator Package" was the perfect fit for my needs and budget. Nahela was extremely quick to responding to my questions leading up to my wedding day. The google docs she provides are perfect for keeping you organized, and also gives her access so she can check your progress and ensure all the details are accounted for. On our wedding day Nahela truly ensured our vision came to life! All of the decor was put in the correct place and as a bride I never felt like I had to check in on her to see if everything was going well - I just knew it was. Nahela is a new mommy and had to take a few breaks throughout the day, but did so during down time and I didn't never even realized she had left! She is a true professional and I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her. Thank you, Nahela!

Afton · Married on 01/15/2016

Nahela and her mom Laura are truly amazing at what they do!!!!!! During my wedding that was on Jan 15th, 2016, they not only helped me months in advance with planning and prep work, but they also took a lot of stress off of myself as the bride by being constantly responsive when I had questions or when I needed to talk about something that had to do with the planning of the wedding. On the wedding day, everything went so perfectly because of them! They did an amazing job planning the logistics of how everything ran the day of so that it could go smoothly. They even stayed well after when they were supposed to so that they could make sure everything was completely taken care of and finished that was expected of the venue we used. They are highly experienced. Highly recommend them!!!

Stiched Together Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2