Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95815 Map · Phone number

About Stiched Together Weddings and Events

Stiched Together Weddings and Events in Sacramento, California specializes in planning and coordination of weddings and other special events for couples in the San Francisco, San Jose and Oakland regions. This mother-daughter pair navigates the details throughout the process to reduce your stress and allow you to delight in your important and momentous day. Multiple packages and services are available to meet your preferred level of assistance.

Experience
Laura Utler’s background includes 15 years of planning and coordinating the weddings of family and friends, as well as almost 10 years of private event, party and wedding planning. Together, the duo’s collective planning and coordination experience spans over 20 years.

Couples can choose to work with Laura, Nahela or both team members for the planning and production of the rehearsal dinner, ceremony or reception. Several packages are available, such as a reception coordinator, wedding coordinator express, wedding planner and more. Additional services like day-of crew members are available through Stiched Together Weddings and Events, as well as the following:

• Day-of coordination

CEnterpiece
a3e3825a4bc76244 1526733988 a179804e8539dc32 1526733986724 2 b2

3 Reviews for Stiched Together Weddings and Events

Halley · Married on 09/29/2018

Nahela, We just wanted to say a big thank you. I’m so glad you were there and you made our day easier and smoother. It was a pleasure working with you and your brother. You both helped make our day amazing and I don’t think it could have gone better!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Meghon · Married on 09/09/2017

Stiched Together Weddings & Events was recommended to me by another wedding planner that was unavailable on my wedding date. I honestly think it was fate that I found Nahela! I'm an event planner for a large university in Chicago and have planned events in hotels for the last 5+ years, so I knew I could handle most of the wedding planning on my own. However, even with this experience, I still felt like I needed help wrapping up details because we were getting married in California, but living out of state. The "Express Coordinator Package" was the perfect fit for my needs and budget. Nahela was extremely quick to responding to my questions leading up to my wedding day. The google docs she provides are perfect for keeping you organized, and also gives her access so she can check your progress and ensure all the details are accounted for. On our wedding day Nahela truly ensured our vision came to life! All of the decor was put in the correct place and as a bride I never felt like I had to check in on her to see if everything was going well - I just knew it was. Nahela is a new mommy and had to take a few breaks throughout the day, but did so during down time and I didn't never even realized she had left! She is a true professional and I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with her. Thank you, Nahela!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Afton · Married on 01/15/2016

Nahela and her mom Laura are truly amazing at what they do!!!!!! During my wedding that was on Jan 15th, 2016, they not only helped me months in advance with planning and prep work, but they also took a lot of stress off of myself as the bride by being constantly responsive when I had questions or when I needed to talk about something that had to do with the planning of the wedding. On the wedding day, everything went so perfectly because of them! They did an amazing job planning the logistics of how everything ran the day of so that it could go smoothly. They even stayed well after when they were supposed to so that they could make sure everything was completely taken care of and finished that was expected of the venue we used. They are highly experienced. Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Stiched Together Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2