7727 CR 150 Salida, Salida, CO 81201 Map · Phone number

About Sterling & Steel

Want to create an experience of a lifetime? Come celebrate your upcoming wedding by creating your own unique wedding rings, with the help of Sterling & Steel, in beautiful Salida, Colorado. No experience is required for this as we plan on helping you every step of the way.

Don't know exactly what you're looking for? We can help by showing you different examples of the types of rings you can create. From Stainless Steel, to white, yellow, or pink Gold, or to Palladium Sterling Silver, we can help you with the color, the texture, and the style that you are looking for.

If you'd like to add a diamond or other type of gemstone, we can add that after you make your band. Stone setting isn't something we can teach in a day, so we can help put a stone in place for you, after you have created the band.

Wedding rings are a symbol of love and eternity. Creating your own rings is an experience of a lifetime, and we hope we can help you create a memory you'll never forget. No experience is needed, as we'll guide you through every step of the way.

Call Harry or Nicole to schedule your appointment at 719-539-5499 or email hammernfire@gmail.com to get started!

Follow Sterling & Steel on

691a2108337806b1 1527263598 c1b8e7b518d83cee 1527263583770 3 fullsizeoutput 179
13ffb9f1bb273606 Wedding wired composit
Nicole and Harry hammering hot steel.
Andrew hammering his ring under Harry's eye.
Andrew hammering his ring under Harry's eye.
Crystal also gets to size her ring.
Crystal also gets to size her ring.
Andrew measures to be sure.
Andrew measures to be sure.
Polishing the finer points.
Polishing the finer points.
a1d6b5c91b67af23 1527263597 76cf022916a346d4 1527263583765 1 fullsizeoutput 115

Sterling & Steel 2
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/13/2019

Unforgettable Experience

If you're at ALL wondering - "could I actually make my own wedding band?" - first of all, yes you can! Secondly, you 1000% SHOULD with Nicole and Harry at Sterling & Steel. My fiance and I both made our bands today and the experience will be one that we cherish for the rest of our lives. First of all, Nicole and Harry are amazingly friendly and they also happen to be wonderful teachers (my fiance and I are teachers, so we know). They're patient and understanding, but also make great conversation while making the whole process seem very low pressure, despite my nervousness that THIS IS MY WEDDING RING! Nicole was so helpful to make sure that my band fit well with my engagement ring, even though the stone shapes are such that it wasn't necessarily easy. Harry and Nicole help you throughout the whole process, but you really are forging your own wedding band - it's made by YOU. They made it very clear that if we were not 100% happy with what we've made, it simply won't do. They're committed to excellence and make sure that you're happy with the end result as well. Harry and Nicole were invested in helping us make the pieces that WE loved.
    Both my fiance and I had to revise our rings at one point for various reasons, and they never once seemed inconvenienced or frustrated. I loved that although obviously quite good at what they do, they never once threw in the towel on us and said, "just let me do that." They were there for guidance and support and demonstrated when appropriate, but otherwise, it was all us doing the making. At the end of the day, my fiance and I were so happy to walk away with these beautiful pieces of jewelry that we created and are so proud of. Plus, being in the presence of a couple like Harry and Nicole, who are experts in their field with a very clearly shared passion, is pretty powerful, especially as one thinks about their future marriage. I cannot say enough good things about these two and their business. JUST GO! Make your own wedding bands! Ladies, if you're worried about it looking special or fancy or shiny - IT WILL DO ALL OF THIS!! If you want something specific, just ask! To be honest, this experience might even top the proposal, it was so special.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Sterling & Steel 3
    Sterling & Steel 4

Sterling & Steel FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Wedding Bands, Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• 7727 CR 150, Salida Salida, 81201 See on map