Stepping Stones Photography

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Stepping Stones Photography captures couples on their wedding day in a natural, candid style. Owner and lead photographer Maggie loves creating heartwarming images that her clients can pass down for generations. She strives to make couples feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera, and show off their romantic connection in a flattering light.

Stepping Stones Photography only serves one event per day, to ensure that they can give couples their undivided attention. While based in Atlanta, Maggie loves to travel, and offers packages for out-of-state and destination weddings. Your final, high-resolution photos will be sent to you as digital files, for you to share with your loved ones in a click. In addition to a couple’s big day, Stepping Stones Photography also offers engagement and portrait sessions.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Toning
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Toning
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Vy Nguyen Getting married on 12/16/2023

12/10 would recommend

We can’t recommend Maggie enough for your photography needs! She is talented and goes above and beyond. We are not great at posing but Maggie was so creative and directed us so well and our photos turned out amazing. The weather was ever changing in Atlanta the day of our shoot; Maggie took so much time to watch the weather like a hawk and was extremely flexible to work around it. Maggie’s husband, Sam, even came along to watch our dog since we couldn’t find a dog sitter! She is so fun to work with and I would continue to book her for future photoshoots. She understood the assignment, aced it, 12/10 would recommend.

Stepping Stones Photography's reply:

Vy! I loved working with you and Brian! You guys are incredibly beautiful people inside and out. Hope to work with you again soon!
    Jan Married on 05/07/2022

A Great Big Thank You

Maggie — You and Sam rocked my daughter’s wedding!!! Thank you for your hard work and time to make beautiful photos for us!

Stepping Stones Photography's reply:

Hi Jan! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a review. Sam and I had so much fun capturing her big day! Hope to work with you guys again soon!
  • illustration stars

Maggie Figueroa
Maggie Figueroa
Owner

How you doin’?

I’m Maggie! I dream of epic adventures and experiencing new cultures (and, of course, their food); I imagine life looking wildly different at each step and dream of capturing God’s beautiful creation along the way.

For now, I am here to capture your epic journey.

I want your pictures to perfectly represent you. Get ready to share your story and your next steps in life! I am here to get to know you in your element, and authentically capture your moments at each step, so that your photos express the real you.

I love capturing the memories that you will cherish forever; whether we are photographing your family’s holiday greeting card, your surprise proposal, wedding day or portraits, it would be my pleasure to join you on these next steps in your life!

I am an Atlanta-based photographer, but I am always ready for my next adventure!

Some of my quirks

• You will often find me dancing - even without music.
  • Meeting new people fuels my soul.
  • I’m always exploring & learning about new cultures.
  • A favorite movie: Nacho Libre (I once dressed as him for a Halloween Party)
  • 2w1 enneagram type - the caring servant.

Some things I love

• Karaoke
  • Game Nights
  • Puns

Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30339
Location of (Stepping Stones Photography)

Stepping Stones Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Stepping Stones Photography include in the starting price?

Stepping Stones Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Toning
  • Prints

What photography services does Stepping Stones Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Stepping Stones Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Prints

What photography styles does Stepping Stones Photography offer?

Stepping Stones Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural

What photography services does Stepping Stones Photography offer?

Stepping Stones Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Stepping Stones Photography offer for wedding events?

Stepping Stones Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Stepping Stones Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Stepping Stones Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding