Spring Hill, TN 37174 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Stephen Price Videography

The "Stephen Price Videography" Team is comprised of Stephen Price, Keri Price and Zina Bauman. We are visual storytellers, located in the Nashville area, who offer a tasteful, timeless, photojournalistic approach to capturing your wedding celebration on film. Our goal is to produce a wedding film that will be adored by our clients, admired by their friends and treasured by current and future generations of family. Our aim is to capture the essence of your special celebration so that you may relive your favorite memories and experience special and moments you may have missed!

I have been married to my beautiful wife Keri, who is from Columbus, GA, for more than 11 years and have one adorable, seven year old daughter, Ava. Keri is our Marketing Director and assists me in taking great care of our clients every step of the way, from beginning to end! She has a BBA from The University of Georgia and has over 15 years of professional sales, marketing and account management experience. Keri is also a realtor with Keller Williams Realty of Spring Hill!

What is my professional background? I'm a videographer and former television producer for NBC in Nashville. I’ve worked in television, for the past 17 years, shooting and producing content for news, sports and lifestyle shows, such as “Nashville Music & More”, “Better Nashville” and “More at Midday”, all of which are featured on WSMV in Nashville. Stephen Price Videography is based in Middle TN and is a branch of my production company Music Row Video which promotes artists and businesses.

The very talented, emmy award winning videographer, Zina Bauman, is my 2nd videographer and is a privilege and joy to work with at each event. Zina truly puts our brides and bridal parties at ease, while artistically capturing the best and sweetest moments of the wedding day, on film!

Please contact me at stephenpricevideography@gmail.com or by calling 615-497-3317 to set up your free consultation. My wife Keri and I look forward to meeting you, learning about your special event and discovering what aspects matter most, on your big day!

Sincerely,

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 20 Videos

22 Reviews for Stephen Price Videography

Erin · Married on 06/14/2014

Stephen was wonderful to work with! He was so kind and made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. He was very respectful of all video rules that my church had in place for during the ceremony and worked wonderfully with our other vendors. He created a high-quality, fun and creative highlight video for a very affordable price. I would recommend Stephen to anyone!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Brandiann · Married on 05/24/2014

Such a pleasure to work with! We cannot wait to see our video :)

Sent on 05/27/2014

Brandiann · Married on 05/24/2014

Our video was absolutely incredible! No words can describe how beautiful it was, it truly captured our wedding day in the most perfect way! Thank you for your hard work!

Sent on 01/06/2015

• Spring Hill, 37174 See on map
    6154973053 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Stephen Price Videography)