Bel Air, MD 21014 Map · Phone number

About Stephanie Waskey Photography

I have recently joined the field of photographers after enjoying photography as a hobby for many years. I absolutely LOVE to be behind the camera and enjoy every moment shooting and editing!

I started my journey from hobbyist to business owner with a lot of encouragement from my family and friends. I am very thankful to everyone who has supported me in beginning this adventure.
My husband and two little girls inspire me daily and have given me years of practice as my models! I am very fortunate to stay home with my children and have the opportunity to start a business doing something I love.

When you hire me to take your picture, you are hiring someone with an artistic eye who will give you images that you will cherish for a lifetime. My job is to take your vision and make it look amazing in a photograph; I have the knowledge, experience, and creative insight to do just that. I am passionate about pictures, I will help you prepare for your photos ahead of time, and will go above and beyond to make sure you get everything you want from your photography session.

I decided to take on wedding photography based on my horrific experience with my own wedding photographer. That experience taught me everything NOT to do, from customer service to final product. Read more about that story here http://stephaniewaskeyphotography01.blogspot.com/2014/02/wedding-photography-disaster-why-i.html

You can contact me here or at stephaniewaskeyphoto@gmail.com with any questions or to schedule a session.

mg9351 2
73b81a51ce6c9f96 1410985576490 mg9242
mg4578

3 Reviews for Stephanie Waskey Photography

Courtney · Married on 09/04/2015

Stephanie's work is amazing! I am so happy that she was recommended to us by a friend - she was such an absolute delight to work with! Her personality mixed with her impeciable photography skills made our decision to have Stephanie shoot our wedding was a no brainer. We first met Stephanie at our engagement mini shoot and were so excited after that to have her do our wedding. She exceeded our expectations beyond what we could have ever imagined. She even provided us with a sneak peaks less than 24 hours after our event! If you want a talented, VERY HARD WORKING (I can't stress that enough!) photographer who will capture your day perfectly - Stephanie is your photographer!! Thank you so much for capturing our special day - the pictures are perfect!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Ryan · Married on 09/13/2014

Stephanie was extremely easy to work with. She is very patient when things didn't go as scheduled and went out of her way to make sure she captured all of the images we requested.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Erica · Married on 08/23/2014

I used Stephanie for our Engagement portraits this summer and are planning to use her again for our upcoming wedding. She made the whole process a breeze, especially during the shoot since she works efficiently, has a great eye, and prepared for anything! My fiancé and I don't normally like pictures of us, so I was so thrilled to get our proofs back and I loved EVERY one :) We chose Stephanie based on her photo aesthetic, accommodating personality, and phenomenal editing skills. Thanks Stephanie!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Stephanie Waskey Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Bel Air, 21014 See on map