Stephanie Mikuls

Boulder, CO View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Hello! I’m Stephanie, an experienced wedding photographer based in Denver, Colorado. I pride myself on creating captivating wedding collections that tell the story of your day from beginning to end. I get to know you and your vision for your wedding day, in order to best represent you and capture your moments throughout. I love combining documentary, lifestyle and editorial techniques to create images that are unique and representative of every couple. From tiny details to the big moments, and all the candid moments in-between, I anticipate each moment of your day in order capture it all.

Working with me is a fun experience where you two can be yourselves! I keep things un-posed and natural, all the while offering small adjustments that will make all the difference! The result is artistic imagery that captures your authentic personalities and chemistry. I want you to enjoy the experience now, and treasure the photos forever. I am dedicated to consistent coloring and timeless, natural edits. I have a meticulous attention to detail throughout the post-processing, that helps ensure each photo is perfect for your collection.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out! I would love to work with you to capture the vision of your wedding day with artistry that is worthy of your love.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

Ana C. Getting married on 06/09/2022

A Genuinely Captivating Experience

Where do I even begin?! This was hands down the MOST incredible experience that left my boyfriend and I completely amazed by Stephanie's raw talent. Coming from someone who isn't used to being in front of a camera very often...I was surely put at ease when Stephanie made my boyfriend and I feel so comfortable during our session. It was such an easy and extremely fun environment that Stephanie created, that we simply didn't mind being in freezing Colorado weather! I couldn't believe how goofy and silly we were able to be during the shoot -- it made it that much more enjoyable and Stephanie knew exactly what kind of vibe/style we were going for. I was so appreciative of the constant energy and positivity that she had throughout the entire evening, along with her radiant creativity that was a BONUS! My boyfriend and I wanted to display these captured moments of us in our new home in California, so we really wanted these photos to be shared as a new milestone we were taking on, while saying goodbye to long-lasted memories. We are now SO utterly obsessed with all of the pictures we have, it's hard to choose which ones to hang up in our house! Apart from having Stephanie be exceptional on our actual shoot day, we received the most BEAUTIFUL pictures just the following day as a sneak peek, and her turn-around time was impeccable (SO FAST, It blew my mind). The constant communication allowed me to feel more comfortable with receiving these photos as well! Overall, Stephanie will go above and beyond to make each of her clients feel comfortable and beautiful. It was truly a day I will never forget and I can't wait to fly Stephanie out to California to capture more of our future adventures!
  • Sara
    Sara G. Married on 05/22/2021

10/10 would recommend! Beautiful, professional memories!

Stephanie was fantastic! She really captured who we are as a couple and gave us beautiful moments we will have forever. She made us both feel so comfortable and let us be ourselves, but gave us direction when we needed it. Could not recommend her enough!
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 10/10/2019

Amazing talent!

Stephanie made us feel so comfortable during our mountain photoshoot. She knows just how to direct you, style you and ensure that the pictures come out just how you would like! Very professional and knowledgeable. I would hire her again in a heartbeat :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Stephanie Mikuls 1
Exclusive

Boulder, CO Boulder, CO, 80304
Location of (Stephanie Mikuls)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding