Stems

637 Merchant St, Vacaville, CA 95688 Map · Phone number

About Stems

Stems proudly serves the Vacaville area. We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

• Ido-Floral
  • Laguna Flowers
  • Moda Floral and Event Design
  • Moonstone In Bloom

5 Reviews for Stems

• Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful flowers

They were easy to work with and took pics from my planning binder and recreated what I liked!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 06/02/2012

Last minute we decided to use a florist for our wedding and we are so glad that we chose Stems. The flowers turned out just as I pictured, all white and beautiful! We needed my bouquet, bouquets for my bridesmaids, and boutenniers (SP) for the guys. We also decided to go through stems to order loose hydrangeas for the centerpieces and ceremony decore. All of the flowers were in perfect condition and looked amazing! Couldn't beat the value either; great prices for great florals.

Sent on 10/20/2012

Our flowers turned out gorgeous!!!! They were able to add stuff on last minute and make changes, with little notice. I couldn't ask for anything better!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2013