Gray Rabbit

Nicasio, CA View map
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Gray Rabbit is a wedding floral business in Nicasio, California. Each of their offerings is as unique as they person they are created for, with exceptional attention to detail. Founded by Monica Snell in 2006, the business is her dedication to a lifelong passion for flowers, a garden where she can play with textures, colors, and different combinations.

Monica provides designs that blend with classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage themes, allowing couples a large range of styles and options. She welcomes the opportunity to talk to couples during a consultation to listen to their floral vision and discuss event design, wholesale and bulk options, delivery, set up, and clean up. The types of arrangements Gray Rabbit is able to create include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral pieces
  • Single flowers
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Liz
    Liz E. Married on 10/28/2022

10/10 amazing

Working with Monica was incredible. She took the time to listen to our vision, came back with some suggestions super fast and worked with us to deliver such beautiful arrangements that were exactly like what we had imagined. I would definitely recommend Monica.
    Jacqueline T. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous taste, receptive to feedback, and delightful

Monica of Gray Rabbit was just the best. She was our favorite vendor, and did an incredible job with the flowers. She knew the venue really well, and helped us think through details that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise, such as small floral arrangements for the bathrooms.
    Monica was also really budget-conscious, and I never felt like she was upsold or pressured us to do more than what I was comfortable with. She thought through ways to repurpose bouquets for center pieces, but focus on statement bouquets and the arbor decorations which made the ceremony setting pop.
    She also took feedback really well. When we were choosing the colors and types of flowers she iterated on a couple of designs, and was very patient when we changed our mind after our initial call.
    Finally, Monica's warm and calming presence was so needed and wonderful. We didn't feel that with all of our vendors, but Monica was a constant source of cheer and positivity. She's organized and has it together - you don't have to worry because she has it under control! If there's one vendor I'd recommend, it's Gray Rabbit for your florist!
  • Sherry
    Sherry L. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gray Rabbit made the boho floral arrangements of my dreams come true!

1000000% recommend working with Monica! From start to finish she was so professional, friendly and responsive (somewhat of a rarity in the wedding industry). The process to design the florals was very collaborative. She was also so receptive to working with my budget. I provided Monica with a my Pinterest boards for inspiration and she promptly provided a flower board and description of which of the flowers each arrangement would have. As we got closer to the wedding date, I wanted to slightly tweak the design, Monica was super receptive to my changes. The end result was even more beautiful that I had even imagined. I wished I could have spent all day looking at all of her beautiful arrangement but alas, as they say, the wedding day goes by in a flash! Work with Monica, you won't regret it!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Nicasio Valley Road Nicasio, CA, 94946
Location of (Gray Rabbit)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding