Starlit Designs

Hialeah, FL View map

Starlit Designs specializes in all your beauty needs.

Owner, Leslibeth Cunis, has been a makeup and hair artist for 12 years; specializing in commercial, lifestyle, editorial, weddings, television and special events. Her work has been featured in Ocean Drive Magazine, Fisher Island Magazine, Key Biscayne Magazine, Gulf Shore Life Magazine. Also recently the lead makeup artist on Telemundo's hit show Suelta la Sopa. She has worked for many talented photographers and celebrities.

Starlit Designs brings you everything you need for your special event or night out. Serving all ages, Starlit Designs offers an array of services. Our guests satisfaction is our main goal. We aspire to provide a fun and glamorous environment.

We are a styling studio. We do not wash, permanently color or cut hair

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage
    Chalin Event on: 12/31/2014
    I'm a huge fan of Starlit's concept and services! As a mother of 2, I have no time to look at "how-to's" on the internet and pathetically fail.I love the fact that I now have a go-to place that will take care of doing my hair AND make-up for that special occasion. Plus, it sure takes the hassle out of having to go to a hair salon to get your hair done and then the mall to get your make-up done (by a person who probably won't be there next week). And these girls are no rookies! They know their stuff! Thanks Lesli & Ashly!!
    Darlene Married on 12/07/2013
    From the moment I started planning my wedding I knew I had to find someone amazing to do my hair and makeup, and booking Starlit Designs is hands down the best thing I did for my wedding. Working with Leslibeth was easy and pleasant from the first time I contacted her. I was so pleased with my hair and makeup trial that I booked her to do my bridal party, mother in law and mother's hair and makeup as well. The day of the wedding her partner Ashly & her were there very on time. They are so fun & friendly, everyone loved them. And everyone, and I mean EVERYONE complemented all my girls & I on our hair and makeup. Our photos look absolutely gorgeous. You can't find a single flaw in their work. They are effortlessly fabulous in what they do. Thank you soooo much♥
    Love, Darlene
    Emily Married on 01/15/2012
    Leslibeth is amazing!! I hired her just a few months away from our wedding when I received notice from my first hairstylist that she had to cancel my contract because she was traveling out of town. I don’t know how but Facebook suggested Leslibeth’s facebook page to me. I checked out her pictures & decided to email her. Her pricing was right below my budget & I quickly setup a trial with her. She does both hair & makeup. I only booked her for hair because I already had a makeup contract. But I highly recommend her for both services. She is awesome!! In her work she does big photo shoots & magazine spreads. This girl knows hair & makeup! She is so nice! We clicked right away. We yapped away during my trial and before I knew I looked like a bombshell diva! Totally hot! The day of the wedding she arrived early & got to work. She set my hair & started working on my mom & mom in law. They didn’t know what they wanted so Leslibeth went on the fly & it looked incredible! They were both very pleased. I also loved my hair. She stayed there until the very end. Even put my veil on for me after I was dressed. AND even did touch makeup for my mom in law when she say she was getting a little sweaty from helping me get in my dress. Leslibeth went above and beyond. I appreciate everything she did for me the day of the wedding. I highly recommend her. You will be very happy with her. On the plus she also cuts hair. (mobile style at your place). She will be my hair dresser.
    305.299.0539
    www.starlitdesigns.com

Tracey & Martin Photo Co. Tracey & Martin Photo Co. Wedding Photographers

Awesome to work with, extremely talented. We endorse her 100%.

2015 west 62 street Hialeah, 33016
Location of (Starlit Designs)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding