Stardust & Co.

Sunnyvale, CA View map Visit website

Stardust & Co. is a Sunnyvale, California-based hair and makeup salon specializing in event and wedding-focused beauty services. This enthusiastic team will help you feel confident in your appearance on the day of your event. Whether you’re interested in a full-glam glo-up or something a little more natural, these experts have you covered. We also provide all the assistance you need all the way from the salon to the aisle.

Stardust & Co. provides free video consultations via zoom to will help you select the services you need and to discuss logistics. We are licensed professionals who offer a comprehensive selection of beauty services, including a skincare analysis + skin prep guide for the To-Be-Weds, plus a hair assessment with customized recommendations for you, among others too. The Stardust & Co. team works with group bookings and has special packages to help everyone in your party get the most out of a collective investment. For added comfort, these specialists can travel to your wedding venue and perform on-site, from the California Bay Area and beyond.

Send me a message to inquire:

I will send along a simplified service menu to you via Wedding Wire upon request, and I'll also send you my digital brochure to the email you provide me with. The brochure I'll be sending to your email dives into much more detail about what is included in each service, and who each service is good for. When sending a message, please include these pieces of essential information, so that I can quickly let you know If we are available and/or a good fit:

• Name(s), Contact Info, Event date(s), Venue Name(s) & Location(s), Getting Ready Location (if different from venue), Services Needed, and your total Services Budget.

Looking forward to hearing all about your wedding day vision!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$15

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$125

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$5

What is the base price for pedicures?

$5

What is the starting price for facials?

$10

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$25

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Karina
    Karina R. Married on 06/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Just the touch of beauty I needed.

Alli,
    Gave me the touch of beauty needed to make me feel beautiful and confident on my wedding day. She helped me create the vision for my wedding look and it was perfect.

Stardust & Co.'s reply:

Thank you for choosing me for your intimate wedding ceremony, Karina! Congratulations to you and Frank! I hope youre enjoying your honeymoon❤
  • Nicole
    Nicole R. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Alli & Stardust team 10 or of 10!

Before I booked Allie for my wedding we had a zoom meeting to see if we were a good fit. I was so impressed with her knowledge, professionalism, personability, and attention to detail asking me questions about myself, bridal party, and my vision for my wedding that I knew she was the right choice for me. I booked both hair and make up with her and Alli sent me information on several makeup artists she trusts and were available on my wedding date so i could select the aesthetic I wanted to round out our H&MU team.
    Throughout the whole process Alli had such open communication and worked with me every step of the way, including my last minute decision to get extensions the week before my wedding.
    I felt absolutely gorgeous and so happy on my wedding day. Many of my bridesmaids said this was one of the first times they actually liked their hair and makeup for a wedding they've been in and both my Mother in Law and my Godmother who had never had their hair or makeup done felt so confident and beautiful that day.
    Not only is Alli amazing at what she does professionally but she is a wonderful and friendly person and really helped to make every feel comfortable on a potentially stressful day.
    I would 100% recommend Stardust Co. for any event you have coming up.

Stardust & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me on such a big day, Nicole! I had so much fun working together and meeting all your special people; Ill never forget mom's jokes with the bridesmaids that morning - it was truly such a joy to be a part of it! Congratulations and cheers again to you and Wilson on your marriage!! You did it!! 💕
    Aimee A. Married on 11/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Alli is such a sweetheart!

Alli and her partner were amazing! My bridesmaids felt like princesses after their hair & make up was completed. Lots of laugh and good humor during the whole process too, which is always a bonus. They were absolutely fantastic and we loved the entire process! Between them caring and the value of the whole thing, it was a 1000% worth it!

Stardust & Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much, Aimee! Yvette & I had a blast taking care of you & your maids! Congratulations again on your nuptials! ❤
illustration stars

Alli Marie
Alli Marie
Owner, Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

Hello, couples!

My name is Alli and I have been providing beauty services in the salon and on-location for over 14 years as a licensed cosmetologist. I co-own Stardust & Co. in the heart of downtown Sunnyvale with my business partner Yvette Angelique.

I love connecting with couples who want something different for their big day....a style that's not just another chignon... couples who want to throw tradition out the door in exchange for a vibe that is more authentic to them. I love collaborating with my clients to create a look that's perfectly tailored and uniquely them.

Every celebration is as unique as the love that's being shared, and on your special day, you deserve to feel relaxed, cared for, and feel like you're having the best day of your life from the second your day starts with hair and makeup.

Looking forward to connecting with you!

XO - Alli Marie

200 W. Mckinley Ave, Unit 110 Sunnyvale, CA, 94086

In-Salon: Weds - Fri., 11AM - 7PM On-Location: Sat & Sun by appointment
Location of (Stardust & Co.)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding