Stapleton Photography

Tulsa, OK View map
$2,850 Most Popular Price

$2,850 Most Popular Price

Stapleton Photography is a wedding photography company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The husband-and-wife team of John and Heather Stapleton specializes in capturing both expected and candid moment using natural lighting and creative techniques in photography. They strive to get to know the couple’s style and personalities to give them an amazing wedding photography experience using contemporary, traditionals and photojournalism styles of photography. Stapleton Photography has been taking photographs in the wedding industry for more than 25 years. John and Heather have captured hundreds of weddings, from small to grand celebrations.

Stapleton Photography offers a second photographer to capture every angle and the little details. The company provides photographs in the form of albums, digital files, prints, canvases, flush mounts, and matted prints. Wedding packages may include:

• Additional hours
  • Engagement shoots

• Adrienne
    Adrienne K. Married on 02/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of my favorite vendors!

I've been trying to put into words just how much I appreciate the Stapleton's...and it's hard. Because EVERYTHING about our experience was amazing and easy. We planned our wedding for May and due to Covid had to reschedule. They were so flexible and willing to change the date and STILL photographed our microceremony in May. We redid everything in September (ceremony & reception) and the photos are...breathtaking!! I can't tell if I'm crying from smiling so much or laughing so hard as I look through them and relive such a perfect day. Their professionalism and expertise played such a role in making our day so beautiful. We even had comments from our guests at how great they were! They captured all of the moments I requested and so much more. They were the perfect team to work with! And I'd recommend them to anyone!! I can't wait to look back on these memories for years to come.
    Juanita M. Married on 10/25/2021

Maternity photos

We absolutely loved our whole experience during my maternity photo shoot. Heather and John were so fun and pleasant to be around. My husband and I have waited 10 years for our little miracle and wanted to capture the memories of the journey. Heather and John’s pictures surpassed my expectations. We recommend them anytime someone asks for any recommendations because they are wonderful to work with! I can’t say it enough I LOVE our maternity photos! Thank you!!!!!
    Hannah S. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Not only wonderful Photographers they are wonderful people!!

Heather and John were my favorite vendors to work with during the stressful season of wedding planning. I did not hire a wedding planner but Heather was there to help with any wedding questions I had, she even helped me create a day of timeline. I recommend doing your engagement sessions with them as well because you get to meet them before your big day, they are amazing at what they do, and they are SOO fun to be around. They had many wonderful ideas but two that really stood out to me: 1. parents of the bride and parents of the groom sit on the opposite side of their child so they could see their face during the ceremony AND 2. Do the grand exit after ceremony because you still get the day time light, get a good look at all your guests faces, and just incase people leave before the grand exit at the end of the night! If you do not want to do a first look but don't want to have your guests waiting for ages you have picked the right people!!! They are so fast!!! They are wonderful at getting everyone lined up in a timely manner for family photos and wedding party photos!! They truly are amazing!!! It was a blessing to get to work with such a wonderful team!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Jane Carol Events Jane Carol Events Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough glowing things about Stapleton Photography. John and Heather Stapleton are amazing! If you're on the fence about who to hire as your photographer, do yourself a favor and hire this amazing, friendly, impeccable duo. I first met John and Heather Stapleton, over 5 years ago, they struck me immediately with how friendly, sincere and caring they are. They are the perfect mix of fun and professional. They have the most positive outlook and they sincerely care about their clients. No matter what vendor team the client has put together, the Stapleton’s will fit in seamlessly. They are brilliant and make my shy clients feel at ease and confident. They are spot on in understanding the clients “vibe” and style they are looking for. They are accommodating, flexible and supportive - from the planning process right up to "the big day" the Stapleton’s will be there for you. They are always available and responsive – answering all your questions and squashing any concerns. They will scout out your venue to determine the best locations for the best photos. When you feel like you are whack-a-mole-ing problems with every wedding detail, you won’t have to worry about the Stapleton’s. They have a wonderfully calming presence amongst the crazy. No matter what drama or meltdowns occur on your wedding day, rest assured that John and Heather will stay calm and upbeat. They will capture great shots, expertly herd the non-compliant wedding guests and add to the celebratory happy atmosphere all day long. John and Heather don’t just photograph your wedding, you will find that they are one of the most integral and special parts of your day. I, along with my clients are thrilled with their performance, and when I get the photos, well they are all so beautiful I can't believe it. I can't even pick my favorites because there are so many. Their photos are just gorgeous and I can’t wait to work another wedding with them. If you are looking for a stellar photographer to capture your special day, Stapleton Photography is the way to go. A first-class experience working with John and Heather! I have no hesitation recommending them to anyone and everyone. They go above and beyond to make sure you're happy. You will NOT be disappointed! Hire Stapleton Photography. They are the best!

Arrow Springs Wedding Chapel & Events Arrow Springs Wedding Chapel & Events Banquet Halls

Love this company! Wonderful couple

Skelly Lodge Skelly Lodge Hotel Weddings

Professional yet personal, experienced, talented ... you will not be disappointed! They are absolutely wonderful to work with!

9415 S. 70th E. Ave Tulsa, 74133
Location of (Stapleton Photography)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding