Byron, GA 31008 · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About Standing Ovations

Standing Ovations is a Luxury event planning firm based in Middle Georgia. We bring your event to life so that you will gain a STANDING OVATION from your guest!

51048c19 897f 4396 ac70 9567ce9dfdb5 51 790689

Standing Ovations 1
Standing Ovations 2
  • Derrian

Derrian · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Planning was excellent!

Mrs. Racquel is the best HANDS DOWN! She’s so attentive to details and is sure to get you what you want and how you want it. She doesn’t mind going the extra mile to make your day special. She’s open to many different ideas and she will work with you on any questions or concerns you may have. I have no doubt that my wedding day will be perfect with her and her team on my side! ❤️

Sent on 01/04/2019

Standing Ovations's reply:

Why thank you soooo much! I can’t wait for your big day this year! I will bring all your hard work and Visio. For you day to life! We will ale the day spectacular
  • Keshon

Keshon · Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding and amazing!!!

Mrs.Racquel and her staff are amazing! If you're stressed out about anything, just call her right away and she'll take care of it! Anything i wanted, she searched for it and found us the best options! Shes very organized and punctual. On our wedding day, I knew I had absolutely nothing to stress about because Racquel and her team were on it. Every little detail, every step of the way. I couldn't have asked for a better planner, and am so grateful that we picked her to help us throughout our wedding planning.

I would recommend Racquel and her team to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Standing Ovations's reply:

Thank you so much Shae! I felt like I was planning my daughter’s wedding😍!!! I really enjoyed being on your team and I wish you and EJ all the best! Keep God First and all will fall right in place.❤️

Tammy Martin · Married on 05/04/2019

Becoming The Barrows 5/4/19

Hi Racquel... I don’t really know where to start, everything was so fabulous on Shae's and Erick's day and we just wanted to thank you sincerely. We could not have imagined that everything could be so perfect. Every detail was better than we could have imagine. We were totally delighted in every way. I highly recommend you and your team!!!!
    Sincerely,
    The Martin' s and Barrow's

Sent on 05/16/2019

Standing Ovations's reply:

Thank you so much Tammy! It was a honor to be chosen as your daughter’s wedding planner. I’m so happy you and your husband were pleased with our services.

Standing Ovations FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 4

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Standing Ovations 1
    FULL SERVICE

Book our FULL SERVICE and Receive FREE DECOR($800 Value) for a Bridal Shower for up to 60 guests. This includes guest table linen and (8) low-floral guest table centerpieces. Client must secure venue. Date of shower must be available on Xtanding Ovations calendar; e ent must be within 80 miles of Standing Ovations GA office