Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Stacey Holton

Wedding Styling & Graphic Design
 Her clients have said that freelance graphic designer Stacey Holton has a way with design that is “modern, eye-catching, timely and top quality.” She received her Bachelor’s degree in Communication and Marketing from the University of Indianapolis in 2006. After graduation, she worked in both community relations and market research, and during those years in the field, she realized that her passion was truly on the creative side of the biz. Now that she’s a designer by trade, Stacey’s experience and education have given her the unique ability to know what graphic design pieces need to accomplish... and why.

She specializes in both business identity and wedding styling, working with clients from around the country on everything from logo and collateral design to custom wedding invitations. Stacey’s expertise on web design for small businesses was recently featured in In Practice – the online e-zine for veterinary practices, and she recently partnered with Todd Lue of Lue and Associates to launch a web presence service to help veterinary practices plan, execute and optimize their web presence strategy.

Stacey calls Atlanta home, and when she’s not designing, she enjoys traveling with her husband, Travis; hitting the slopes on weekend getaways; trying new recipes and searching for hidden treasures in the dusty aisles of antique shops.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Atlanta

Follow Stacey Holton on

9 Reviews for Stacey Holton

I highly recommend Stacey Holton for any graphic design or stationary needs. I had a few unusual ideas for a “guest book” design that I wanted for our big day, and was not having any luck finding any local vendors that were able to execute our ideas. By a stroke of luck, I randomly came across her website, and loved her aesthetic. Even though she was long distance from us, I decided to contact her about what we wanted.

We are so grateful that she was willing to work outside the box, and was thrilled to take on a unique project! We asked her to create a large canvas map of the exact location on the island where we were getting married in an old world nautical theme. We also needed small cutout map symbols that our guests could sign and pin up on our map. Her design was amazing, better than what we had imagined and our guests loved the interactive guest book! Now we have a framed memento of our big day on our wall!

We were so impressed by her work that we asked her to do several other designs including our monograms, invites and thank you cards. For our invites, we asked her to create an old world nautical design digital file that we could print ourselves. We ended up rolling the invites into scrolls and sending our guests messages in bottles. The design came out perfectly. Our Thank you cards were also amazing and she had them printed for us.
Not only were we thrilled with Stacey Holton’s craft and skill, but she was such a pleasure to work with as well. She was always pleasant, cheerful, and enthusiastic. She was quick with correspondence and happy to make any changes we requested. I can’t wait for another life event, so that I can use her services again!

Profile Picture User4059433, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I used Stacey Holton for my save the dates and loved her work so much that I went back to her for various graphic design needs for my wedding (customized escort cards, table numbers, programs, bride & groom signs and info sheets for my welcome bags). I had a friend do my wedding invitations otherwise I would have employed her for my invitations as well! She was extremely flexible to work with, responded quickly to all my emails and made whatever changes I requested. I can't wait for another opportunity to work with her again!

Profile Picture Louise, 7/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Stacey was fantastic! She knew exactly what I was looking for in an invitation from the word 'swirly' and everything was perfect! She made everything look so wonderful and the printer company she uses does excellent work and ships very quickly. Stacey designed our save-the-dates, our invitations and our 'fan' programs for our June wedding. Everything she designed went smoothly and looked awesome. Nobody could have done better!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Stacey Holton FAQ

9 Photos

Tara & Trevor

9 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Stacey is our number one go-to website and marketing guru! Stacey has worked with YPB for the past 3 years helping us to find our companies perfect brand. We truly appreciate everything that Stacey has done to create an absolutely gorgeous website and various marketing materials for us. Stacey has also provided many of our clients with beautiful and creative wedding invitation suites, wedding websites and other wedding related materials. She is truly a rockstar and we consider ourselves blessed to work with her!

5 PROS I KNOW