Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

9 Reviews for SquidWed

Full Feature Video (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

They were so easy to work with and honestly the best value around! Our videographer was perfect... he was able to slip in and get where no one else was, but also able to capture the big stuff too. He was fun to be around and was very nice! Heck, we enjoyed hanging out with him throughout the day! In addition to our videographer, everyone else I worked with was amazing as well. Jonna edited our trailer and was super friendly and has great music taste! We let her pick the song and I couldn't be more pleased with it or the video as a whole. We really hit the jack pot with SquidWed and their sister company Robot Booth. I can't endorse them highly enough!

Profile Picture J, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had Steven as our videographer and he was great -- friendly, and accommodated all of my requests! He did a great job at capturing all of the special moments from our day. The people at SquidWed were also great to work with, especially Jonna, the editor. She has been SO patient with me in getting our feedback on the videos. She sent us the videos and made all the changes we wanted in a very timely manner! My husband and I love our videos from the day of and will cherish them forever.

Profile Picture Samantha , 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Such a great company!! I'm usually the type of person that doesn't like videos or photos of myself, but they made it fun and easy and everything turned out beautiful! Not going to lie, I keep trying to think of what future events are coming up in the family to use them again.

Profile Picture Kristie, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Storytelling, DVD, Ceremony, Reception