103 Brighton Ave 2nd Floor, Long Branch, NJ 07740 Map · Phone number

About Spray de Sole' Organic Airbrush Tanning

Spray de Sole' is a organic airbrush tanning salon located in Long Branch (West End), NJ.

We are passionate about making you feel comfortable from the moment you walk through our door! We will provide you with a beautiful, natural looking (never orange) organic, airbrush tan in less than 10 minutes.

We offer 20 different shades from "Lightly Sun-kissed" to "Dark & Tropical". We strive to keep our fees reasonable so you can be beautiful every week, all year long, instead of only on "special occasions".

Airbrush tanning is a form of sunless tanning. It is quick and easy with no harmful exposure to ultra-violet rays. Our airbrush tanning solution is of eco-grown sugar cane, sugar beets, and other eco-grown vegetable sources. When applied to the outer most layer of skin, it darkens the skin safely anywhere from 7 to 10 days. Airbrush tanning provides a healthy, organic tan in just a few minutes. It will hide any imperfections instantly. At Spray de Sole', we custom design our own exclusive solution. Visit us today!

Schedule your appointment today and get kissed by the sun at Spray de Sole'! 732-222-7722

Visit our website for more info: Spray de Sole’ Organic Airbrush Tanning

Follow Spray de Sole' Organic Airbrush Tanning on

vie prom
bree
bree2
vie prom

7 Reviews for Spray de Sole' Organic Airbrush Tanning

• User4417955 · event on 09/17/2014

Best spray tan I have ever gotten! Excellent service and extremely proffessional. I went there for a spray when going to a trip to AC with my girlfriends. I have never gotten so many compliments and it made me feel like a million bucks! Totally natural! Everyone Should go!

• User4417955 · event on 09/11/2014

Owners a doll! Best spray I've ever got! Place is spotless and they know what their doing unlike some other spray tan places near by. After I went here I wouldn't set foot any where else! I love myself after every tan!

Sent on 09/22/2014

I was getting married and looking quite pale. I don't use the tanning bed and I don't get tanned naturally from the sun. I hated the way I looked and was at my wits end. I was recommended to go to spray de sole and it was the best decision I have ever made. I have never gotten a spray tan before because I've seen people look orange and blotchy. This was the opposite I had a natural glow and looked like I've been on vacation in the carrribian. I have never seen such a natural spray tan in my life. You couldn't even tell it was a spray fan and I didn't look orange what so ever. The owner is such a sweet heart and so accommodating to whatever natural glow you are looking for. Spray De sole saved my wedding day and I am now a once s week spray tanner! Spray de sole makes me feel gorgeous everyday. I recommend this salon to anyone no matter what Your skin tone is! I love it!

• MUArtistry by Dayna
    MUArtistry by Dayna Wedding Hair & Makeup

Spray De Sole' gives the most natural sun kissed spray tan I've ever seen. Not only that, but because its organic, there is no funky "spray tan" scent afterward. There is an instant bronze glow as soon as you get sprayed, so you look tan right away. The Glow Specialists are very professional and are passionate about giving you the best tan possible. Excellent for weddings, events or to give yourself a great "pick me up"! Highly recommended to anyone who wants to look and feel their best!!

• 103 Brighton Ave, 2nd Floor Long Branch, 07740 See on map