Tulsa, OK 74127 Map · Phone number

About Spirits' Whisper Sanctuary

Blessings

I am Anna Mae, owner of Dragon Fire Ceremonies and now owner of Spirits' Whisper Sanctuary. In late 2004 I became ordained through Universal Ministries and began performing weddings with my mother-in-law. Since then I have branched out on my own creating Dragon Fire Ceremonies in late 2008, in which I began offering metaphysical divinations, cleansings, and more.

I have been a Psychic Medium since I was a child. I have studied various spiritual beliefs from Paganism, Witchcraft, Satanism, Shamanism, Christianity, Voodoo, and Cherokee Native ways to Buddhism. I continue to study and practice metaphysical divinations including, but not limited too; Tarot Cards, Scrying, Rune stones, Astral journeys for past life regressions, Palmistry, Tea leaves, and Energy healing.

I was grateful and proud that I was able to make Dragon Fire Ceremonies something more than just your average wedding officiant service now I have opened as of Oct. 1, 2016 Spirits' Whisper Sanctary. While I seldom perform weddings, I am available for all your metaphysical, Psychic Medium and paranormal needs. For all services I am willing to travel to your location.

To my family, friends, past and future clients, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for filling my days with enchantment!

1248010201098928379381296746236n
wayne and katie young

1 Reviews for Spirits' Whisper Sanctuary

• Crystal

Crystal Logan · Married on 05/18/2019

Affordable and quick when locations change

We had to move our location due to weather and Anna was quick to be on board and even had a secondary contingency plan if needed. She was great and we loved having her for our officiant! Definitely recommending this to anyone in the area getting married.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Spirits' Whisper Sanctuary FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 60.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 0.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English, French

• Two Oaks Weddings Wedding Officiants

Anna gives completely of herself and her ability to create different varieties of ceremonies which will allow for your wedding day ceremony to be truely your own and not the average dailey ceremony. She is always reaching out for new knowledge of information to give her couples a full and complete ceremony no matter what type you wish. She is very organized and prepared for her ceremonies. You can rely on her to officiate your very own personalized wedding day ceremony.

• Tulsa, 74127 See on map