2340 CROSS CREEK DR SW, Powder Springs, GA 30127 Map · Phone number

mg7441
mg7474
mg7598
Spirited Union
steph and ben side by side bnw
lsa6475
6bf9d78b4718a507 LSA5193 Copy
lola scott art s3

10 Reviews for Spirited Union

Gennis · Married on 09/04/2016

The best photos ever! Bethany was very punctual. And so kind. The finished product was of the highest quality we have ever seen. She captured our love for one another in a magical way. You will be making the best decision using Spirited Union

Sent on 06/20/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/24/2016

Lola was amazing. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! I'm really not sure where to start with this review because I can't recommend Lola enough. The people I showed our photos to were in awe of her talent. She captured the venue, people and moments flawlessly. It's one thing to be able to take photos; it's another to be able to capture memories - and Lola did just that!

Lola was super flexible when it came to what we wanted. Instead of an engagement session, she added an additional hour of photography to our wedding night. She was sweet, down to earth and respectful of our budget. We weren't sure which wedding packaage to go with at first, but decided to go with the middle package when she showed us beautiful pictures of the gorgeous photo album that was included.

Lola went above and beyond our expectations! We were able to view an online gallery of our photos less than a week (!!!) after our wedding. Her turn-around is super fast and we couldn't be more pleased. Go ahead and book her for your wedding - you won't be dissappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Chrissy · Married on 03/23/2016

Lola is fantastic! I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone looking for a fun, creative, and all around wonderful photographer and human!

My first personal experience with Lola (after I drooled over the photos she's been taking of my best friend for the past couple of years) was a surprise boudoir shoot for my then fiancé (now husband). This was totally, TOTALLY out of character for me. Lola kept me comfortable and laughing, and the photos were mind blowing!
    She also did our engagement and formal photos for our wedding, and we couldn't be happier! Thanks for the being the best, Lola! We're not exactly easy to work with ;)

Sent on 06/24/2016

Award

Spirited Union Pricing

Spirited Union Price Rates

Spirited Union FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 2340 CROSS CREEK DR SW Powder Springs, 30127 See on map