Spiced Up Co.

10518 SE Waterford Ct, Happy Valley, OR 97086 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Spiced Up Co.

A Gender and Racial inclusive company based in Portland, Oregon, Spiced Up Co. is a wedding favor company that specializes in crafting one-of-a-kind gifts. This family-owned business works with organic and natural products that are rich in ingredients benefiting your body and soul. Offering the advantages of a large corporation and the personal touch of a small company, couples are sure to be delighted with these fantastic products.

Spiced Up Co. offers a comprehensive range of products that make exquisite gifts for your guests. You can create custom candles with a signature scent, along with monogrammed labels with your wedding date. Couples can also choose from an array of bath and body products, with goat milk soap bars, butters, serums, and oils. Couples will receive samples in advance of their event, ensuring that they are satisfied with their favors. This team can take care of the design, printing, and shipping of your products, providing a stress-free and seamless experience for newlyweds-to-be.

Accomplishment

In 2021 Spiced Up Co partnered with a hit Netflix Wedding TV Series.

• Asian-owned
Custom Soaps For Bathrooms
Custom Soaps For Bathrooms
tempimage1fjvcw 51 2031575 162692465661013
Wedding Favor Boxes

7 Reviews for Spiced Up Co.

Summer · Married on 05/17/2021

Amazing!

Some of the best candles I have ever had!! Great customer service and just such a cool vibe!

Sent on 05/17/2021

Chelsie C. · Married on 05/17/2021

Candle maker.

Spiced up is a company that I can get behind. Local sweet family. They have everything someone needs to feel relaxed. Custom blends of candles, bath salts. Even designing a label to fit you. 10 out of 10!

Sent on 05/18/2021

Spiced Up Co. Pricing

Spiced Up Co. Price Rates

Spiced Up Co. FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
    Shipping
    Express Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Bed & Bath
    Gift Boxes
    Labels & Stickers
    Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    2-3 Weeks
    3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Exchanges
    Partial Refund
    Full Refund

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Spiced Up Co. 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Spiced Up Co. 2
    End of 2021 Wedding Sale

Any order placed before 12/30/2021 will recieve wholesale pricing on every item! Minimum order for discount is 40.

Team of Spiced Up Co.

Megan Nguyen

Megan Nguyen

Owner

Hi, i'm Megan! I am not only the owner of Spiced Up Co but the person behind every candle, soap, design and idea created within the company- really it's one woman show!

I love spending my free time with my family, watching my daughter, Ava becoming sassier by the minute, binging The Gilmore Girls and Gossip Girl over and over again and scrolling through Zillow looking at houses i will never be able to afford.

Without Spiced Up Co I would never have the chance to be home with Ava- aka my Asstistant Manager. With that being said I take creating each product very seriously- no mistakes over here!

I hope I can help make your special day beautiful with customized favors, center pieces and more. Talk soon!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Ava Nguyen

Ava Nguyen

Assistant Manager

Hi I'm Ava! Although I am only two years old I am pretty familiar with how Spiced Up Co works. My job title is my moms Assistant Manager but really, I think i'm more CEO material. I test all the scents my mom creates and make sure to say no to the bad ones so you don't have to- trust me, you will thank me later.

I love Barbies, Cocomelon, getting Slime stuck in the carpet in every room of the house, Avocados, Cows and putting Makeup on my dad eventhough her tries to run away.

A cool fact about me is that I was born on Christmas Day! Now, it's my turn to help you create a special gift (like myself) for your friends and family on your Wedding Day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 10518 SE Waterford Ct Happy Valley, OR, 97086 See on map
    503-905-9427 (Phone number)
    Location of (Spiced Up Co.)
  • 1717 SE Tenino Street Portland, OR, 97202 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Sunday-Saturday 12am-12am
    Location of (Spiced Up Co.)