485 Bloomfield Ave, Caldwell, NJ 07006 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Speranzi Facial Spa

Yolanda Russo, skin care expert and founder of Beauty On Command Natural Facelift system offered at Speranzi Facial Spa guarantees you'll look younger and glowing before your big day. She also helps those suffering from acne and acne scars to heal it naturally.

She believes in delivering outstanding facial experience and for that reason you are invited to experience very private facial treatment at her clinic that is located just minutes from Rt 46 and Rt 280. The results are outstanding and its best to schedule a consultation at first to develop a plan of action. Please plan ahead and you will be rewarded with an amazing look in a very short time. Every time you visit Speranzi Facial Spa you'll learn something new about your skin and what to do to maintain that great look for years to come.

Please google Speranzi Facial Spa for reviews and feel free to book your Free Consultation online at www.speranzi.com

Follow Speranzi Facial Spa on

5346ac7b7a11baa6 1495720367865 double chin lift
bride pexels 1
men skin
selfies anytime
double chin lift
face massage as speranzi
Speranzi Facial Spa
have wrinkles try natural facelift
5346ac7b7a11baa6 1495720367865 double chin lift
bride pexels 1

• Videos 3

5 Reviews for Speranzi Facial Spa

Ti D · Getting married on 07/15/2022

Amazing- Yolanda is the best facial !!! 5-STARS

Yolanda is the best. I am extremely picky about my skin creams, I am both a nutritionist and an author. I was very stressed out and my skin was dry, lacked collagen, even with my background I was still having problems. I googled several facial spas in the area, I was just about to go to a major franchise, and then I called Yolanda. I chose Yolanda because she backs her care as she is the owner, she has a science background and has formulated special remedies based on the clients issues. This was my first trip to a facial spa, she spent time on the issue I was having, she formulated a plan, I attended 4 sessions. This is no joke, I lost at least 10-15 years after the 4th treatment. It's amazing. I knew I was doing the right things internally, it was the external layer of my skin and the stress was destroying it, but Yolanda formulated a plan and fixed it. Skin has never looked better. I also use her own formulations at home. She also recommends other home remedies as well. There is no chance a franchise would have come close to saving my skin, but Yolanda did.

Sent on 12/21/2018

Shon · Married on 08/20/2017

I have been a client of this salon for a little over a year. When I went for my very first facial I walked away feeling so beautiful. Everyone complimented me on my glow. Currently the owner, Yolanda is getting me wedding ready for my sister's special day. The care that Yolanda provides for my skin is amazing. I can go weeks without feeling the need to wear make up. Not only does she treat my skin but she educates me how to maintain in-between facials. The facility is very clean and Yolanda is the best. The skin care products really work. Schedule an appointment, I promise you won't regret it. Amazing service and results from the first facial!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Shon · Married on 08/12/2017

Great experience! so happy with the end result and my skin feels absolutely amazing! Could not be more satisfied

Sent on 08/17/2017