Special Occassions Design by DAWNA

Silver Spring, MD View map

I am currently out on leave through July. Please expect a delay in response. I look forward to working with you!

Good.Afternoon. To all of you Beautiful Couples, and wishing you all a very Happy Valentines Day. I just want to say thanks.

To those of you who viewed my pictures. And for those of you whom I have not met. I will like to let you know what the

services are that I offer. I have been doing wedding decorating for the past six years. I do all of the favors for your tables.

I can create every thing to your color themes, and use best quality materials. I will also make the decorations for the

chairs, ballrooms, church isles, and outside garden settings. I can also help you find a photographer if you need one.

The fees are charged by the amount of guests that are attending your event. If you are on a budget I will work out

a resonable price with you once we discuss every thing by phone or email. I can be reached by phone at (301) 383-

7692. Or by email at the KnotPro,com orE mail at phillipsdawna91@yahoo.com. Looking forward to speaking with

you soon.

Sincerely,

Dawna from " Special Occassions Designed by Dawna.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

Silver Spring, MD, 20910
Location of (Special Occassions Design by DAWNA)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding