Special Occasions Photo Booth LLC

Stockton, CA View map Visit website

Special Occasions Photo Booth LLC is a family-owned entertainment company that serves weddings in Stockton, California and beyond. Led by married couple Golden Star and Alfred, this business loves to see their clients enjoying interactive and lighthearted photo booth experiences. You and your guests are bound to be impressed by their state-of-the-art technology and impeccable customer service skills.

Special Occasions Photo Booth's mirror booth is equipped with a top-quality camera and thermal printer. All of the business' packages include features like unlimited photo strips and a USB containing all of the images. Eager to ensure that your needs are met, Golden Star and Alfred can work with you to create a bespoke package. Available photo booth items consist of backdrops, props, and flip books.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$1,200

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$1,500

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Enclosed Booth
Flip Book

Team

Golden Navarro
Golden Navarro
Owner

My name is Golden Star. I grew up in Oakland, CA. I moved to Stockton, CA in 2010 where I married my husband of 10 years, Alfred. I have 6 beautiful intelligent children. I have always been a people pleaser and I very much enjoy interacting with people. I guess I am a little OCD, I have to make sure every detail is perfect. I understand the importance of marriage and the blood and tears that go into planning a wedding. I want to be a part of that magic and journey. I want every guest you have to take home the perfect 2x3 photo souvenir that will capture moments from your wedding forever.

Stockton Stockton, CA, 95205
2099059355
Location of (Special Occasions Photo Booth LLC)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding