250 N. Main St., Warsaw, NY 14569 Map · Phone number

• FCI Photography

2 Reviews for Sparkle Wedding Photography

• IrishLove™

Catherine · Married on 10/12/2013

Deanna and Paul are a GREAT team to work with. When ever I had a question Deanna responded right away. Bill was a DREAM to work with, he was on time, worked around us, and even was never in the way. And made sure I was taken care of the whole night. We ran late and he stayed to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. Couldn't imagine it going any better!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2012

Sparkle Wedding Photography is AMAZING. The first time I met Deanna and Bill, it was in December of 2011, and they were so sweet, and had such a warm spirit. We used them for our engagement photos, and for our wedding in October 2012. They responded every time I had a question or concern, they met with us more than a few times, they were very professional and flexible. They were willing to do whatever we needed them to do. Bill came early in the morning for our wedding, and even stayed 3 hours longer for a small fee. Their products are amazing, and the quality of photographs is beautiful. I am so glad I found them, they made my wedding day so lovely. When me and my husband have kids in the future, I am definitely asking them to do pictures for us :) I would recommend them to anyone that's getting married. They take beautiful pictures, and for less money then a lot of wedding photographers around the area. It was definitely worth it. Thank you so much Bill & Deanna!! :)

Sent on 02/22/2013