Minooka, IL 60447 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Southtown Entertainment, Inc

DJ and Photo Booth entertainment for weddings, parties, and events. Most unique photo booth with green screen technology. Choose from over 350 backgrounds at our touch screen kiosk. Unlimited photos, color effects, guests choose print layout, free downloads, 32" slideshow, props, and custom graphics. Professional DJ's and top quality sound equipment. Dance floor lighting effects, up-lighting, online planner tools, and music request database. Save money when you book our DJ service and FantasyFX photo booth together!

ste logo and name
20140809140820

• Videos 1

17 Reviews for Southtown Entertainment, Inc

Roger Felker · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome And worth every penny!

These guys are on top of everything. Their planning tool is awesome and the DJ even took time to meet with us ahead of time to make sure everything was perfect. The night was amazing. Everyone danced all night long! Definitely recommend! Adam was amazing.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad your day went so well (despite the rain!). The way it was all set up made it work out great. Congratulations to you and Melinda!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful DJ!

I highly recommend Southtown Entertainment! From the beginning, the communication was fantastic. Mark was responsive to emails and really helped us find the right deal for our needs. The online planning tool made the process even better. It was easy to use and helped me keep track of all our music choices. Mark was also very accommodating when I asked whether they could play some Croatian music to honor my family's heritage! Our DJ for the day of the wedding was Kevin. If you book Southtown, request Kevin! He was SO incredibly nice and personable. He read the crowd well. What I appreciate most was that he was so attentive to my and my husband's requests for the night. Anytime I thought of a song I wanted played and started walking over, he immediately noticed and left the stand to come to me. I'm not sure why, but that small gesture really made an impact on me. Our guests had a fun time, and Kevin played a huge role in that!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We always try to make your day as fun and stress-free as possible. Your feedback lets us know that we are meeting that goal. Thank you again for recommending our services and letting us be a part of such an important day!
  • Rina

Rina · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional and exceptional!

Southtown Entertainment was a highlight of our wedding! Leading up to the day, they were prompt in response, and above and beyond helpful! The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing because our DJ was on top of it all! He ensured we stuck to our timeline, with also making consideration to the situation at hand (dinner taking longer than expected, conversations on the dance floor, etc). I can not say enough about how professional and exceptional my experience was!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Award

Southtown Entertainment, Inc FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,540.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 120.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40

• Minooka, 60447 See on map