Southtown Entertainment, Inc

Southtown Entertainment, Inc

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Southtown Entertainment, Inc

DJ and Photo Booth entertainment for weddings, parties, and events.  Most unique photo booth with green screen technology.  Choose from over 350 backgrounds at our touch screen kiosk.  Unlimited photos, color effects, guests choose print layout, free downloads, 32" slideshow, props, and custom graphics.  Professional DJ's and top quality sound equipment.  Dance floor lighting effects, up-lighting, online planner tools, and music request database.  Save money when you book our DJ service and FantasyFX photo booth together!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Chicago

5 Reviews for Southtown Entertainment, Inc

These guys are great I would recommend them to anyone

Profile Picture Raymond, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything about this service was GREAT! Southtown has a website where you can log in and customize the music for every aspect of the reception, and if they don't have a song, they'll get it for you! Our DJ was very flexible, fun, friendly, and even made us CDs with our wedding music for us to play again later :)

Profile Picture User6513479, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I tried out their green screen photo booth at a bridal show and though it was so fun. We didn't originally plan on having a photo booth but I'm so glad we did as it turned out to be one of the highlights of our wedding. Our guests LOVED it! There are tons of backgrounds your guests can choose as well as several layouts. Mark (who I assume is the owner or a manager) was very prompt to reply to all my inquiries which was appreciated since we had a problem with this with other vendors. Their quote for the green screen was a little higher than other non-green screen quotes I received, but we were sold on this extra feature. They offer a traditional booth too which had pricing in line with other quotes I received. It was very easy to make payments on their site and they only required a small deposit.

I also wanted to have my guests create a scrapbook-type guestbook out of the photos instead of having a traditional guestbook with just signatures. This wasn't something they currently offered but Mark was happy to help. They agreed to give everyone an extra photo to add to the book and instruct guests on how to add it. I supplied the paper, pens, and glue sticks and it turned out amazing.

Mark and his staff were a pleasure to have at our wedding and they provided top-notch service. The only bad thing I have to say is that my husband and I are sad we didn't have more time to spend taking photos!

Profile Picture Julee, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews