Southtown Entertainment, Inc Reviews

27 | Minooka, IL

27 Reviews for Southtown Entertainment, Inc

Alexandra · Married on 01/09/2021

Excellent experience

I highly recommend! They were so nice and made everything go so smoothly! Everything was so organized and they were easy to get ahold of if anything was needed before our wedding! They created a first dance mix song for our wedding and it was perfect!!

Sent on 01/10/2021

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

It was great working with you, and your wedding was spectacular! The reception was very well planned, and your venue and decorations were beautiful. We really enjoyed your first dance routine and the fast-pictures at each table. Our crew had a great time with your guests and we all agree it was one of the best weddings we've had the pleasure to work. Congratulations, and best of luck!
  • Amanda

Amanda S. · Married on 12/09/2020

Great service at a great value

We were able to customize the music style prior to the date of our reception. The DJ was professional, upbeat, and experienced. The value of this company was the main reason we chose this vendor however, I would absolutely use this company again and highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

Thank you for your review, and congratulations! We enjoyed working with you and wish you all the best!

Katherine B. · Married on 08/01/2020

Incredible and adaptable

My wedding got changed around a lot due to COVID-19 and Southtown was so incredibly helpful and flexible! They made the night run so smoothly and I love that he thought on his feet and could come up with time fillers. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Katherine B. · Married on 08/01/2020

Incredible and adaptable

Sent on 08/27/2020

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

We are so happy your wedding was successful despite the pandemic, and we were able to be a part of it! Congratulations, and stay safe!

Deborah K. · Married on 02/29/2020

Wedding Day

DJ was great. Played good music and participated in the fun of the day.

Sent on 08/31/2020

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

Thanks for the review! Congratulations, please stay safe, and we wish you all the best in your future together.

Lauren B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Smooth and organized

Southtown Entertainment provided music for my ceremony and my reception and it was wonderful! The DJ’s are so nice and want to make sure that your day is perfect ! I wish I could get married all over again just to use them again!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was really fun working with you! Best wishes in your future together.

Nicole M. · Married on 10/19/2019

5 Stars - Great DJ!

We were very pleased with Southtown Entertainment! Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure working with you, and we wish you and Kyle many happy years together.

Kelsey P. · Married on 10/12/2019

An amazing experience

We had such an amazing time! He did so amazing and kept us informed throughout the entire night! He read the crowd and played great music and kept the party going!!! I would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

What a great venue to have your wedding. Your description of the various rooms and equipment needs was very helpful. We were able to bring everything we needed for each room and everyone had a great time! Congratulations, and thank you for your review!

Roger F. · Married on 09/21/2019

Awesome And worth every penny!

These guys are on top of everything. Their planning tool is awesome and the DJ even took time to meet with us ahead of time to make sure everything was perfect. The night was amazing. Everyone danced all night long! Definitely recommend! Adam was amazing.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad your day went so well (despite the rain!). The way it was all set up made it work out great. Congratulations to you and Melinda!
  • F

Frank D. · Married on 09/14/2019

Best of The Best

If your looking for a worry free entertainment experience Southtown is the company you want. Mark was so helpful any questions I had I just emailed and Mark responded every time quickly. Our reception went great thanks to Mark and his crew

Sent on 10/29/2019

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

We had a great time and your guests were amazing! It was great working with you, and good communication is essential for a successful event. Thank you for your feedback!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful DJ!

I highly recommend Southtown Entertainment! From the beginning, the communication was fantastic. Mark was responsive to emails and really helped us find the right deal for our needs. The online planning tool made the process even better. It was easy to use and helped me keep track of all our music choices. Mark was also very accommodating when I asked whether they could play some Croatian music to honor my family's heritage! Our DJ for the day of the wedding was Kevin. If you book Southtown, request Kevin! He was SO incredibly nice and personable. He read the crowd well. What I appreciate most was that he was so attentive to my and my husband's requests for the night. Anytime I thought of a song I wanted played and started walking over, he immediately noticed and left the stand to come to me. I'm not sure why, but that small gesture really made an impact on me. Our guests had a fun time, and Kevin played a huge role in that!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We always try to make your day as fun and stress-free as possible. Your feedback lets us know that we are meeting that goal. Thank you again for recommending our services and letting us be a part of such an important day!
  • Rina

Rina · Married on 07/20/2019

Professional and exceptional!

Southtown Entertainment was a highlight of our wedding! Leading up to the day, they were prompt in response, and above and beyond helpful! The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about a thing because our DJ was on top of it all! He ensured we stuck to our timeline, with also making consideration to the situation at hand (dinner taking longer than expected, conversations on the dance floor, etc). I can not say enough about how professional and exceptional my experience was!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • April

April · Married on 06/29/2019

Overall great dj

Good experience overall. Quick response to emails, website easy to personalize wedding music, very friendly, quick to fulfill requests from guests.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Melanie · Married on 06/28/2019

Public Landing- June 2019

We had a great experience with Mark! He was very professional with meeting with him, and listened to our wants and needs. They both were very patient when it rained during our ceremony. Played good music and had our guests dancing the whole night! Very reasonably priced as well! Thank you both again!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

Kevin and I enjoyed working with you! The on and off rain was a challenge but in the end the ceremony was beautiful and the reception was so much fun. Thank you for choosing our DJ service!
  • Diana

Diana H. · Married on 05/25/2019

Southtown great at keeping everyone on the dance floor

Because of last minute change in plans we needed wedding music. Wedding/reception music was great!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Madi · Married on 04/13/2019

Awesome! Would have them again and again

Love Mark and Kevin. They did a wonderful job with my ceremony and reception! Music was great and so was timing and announcing.

Sent on 08/05/2020

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

Thank you Madi! And it was a pleasure working with you and having a great time with your guests. Good luck in your future together!
  • Kyle

Kyle K. · Married on 03/16/2019

All Around Excellence

They were incredibly easy to work with and their song system was so easy to use. We received a lot of compliments on the music during our reception! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Adele · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing!!!!

Absolutely wonderful! Very respectful and accommodating! We had the dj and photo booth services for our wedding and everyone had so much fun. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Kevin K. · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding with photo booth.. and full DJ services

Very professionally done!! Highly recommend using them for any event you may be thinking of doing!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Southtown Entertainment, Inc's reply:

Thank you for the review! Everyone had a great time and your Halloween decorations were a big hit. I even took a picture of the skeletons to use as a photo overlay next year.!
  • Ashley

Ashley N. · Married on 10/20/2018

Overall amazing!

We got the DJ service as well as the photobooth. Staff is awesome and lots of fun to work with! ALL our guests loved the photobooth and were packing in it all night long for the unique features they have. Would absolutely recommend these guys, they will not disappoint!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Lucas W. · Married on 10/14/2018

A night that you can't forget

Mark and his team were phenomenal.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mary · Married on 08/18/2018

Love them!

They were so nice and easy to work with! All of my guests loved the songs that were played, and we always had the dance floor covered!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Everything about this service was GREAT! Southtown has a website where you can log in and customize the music for every aspect of the reception, and if they don't have a song, they'll get it for you! Our DJ was very flexible, fun, friendly, and even made us CDs with our wedding music for us to play again later :)

Sent on 04/20/2016
  • JuleeM

Julee · Married on 09/26/2015

My husband and I tried out their green screen photo booth at a bridal show and though it was so fun. We didn't originally plan on having a photo booth but I'm so glad we did as it turned out to be one of the highlights of our wedding. Our guests LOVED it! There are tons of backgrounds your guests can choose as well as several layouts. Mark (who I assume is the owner or a manager) was very prompt to reply to all my inquiries which was appreciated since we had a problem with this with other vendors. Their quote for the green screen was a little higher than other non-green screen quotes I received, but we were sold on this extra feature. They offer a traditional booth too which had pricing in line with other quotes I received. It was very easy to make payments on their site and they only required a small deposit.

I also wanted to have my guests create a scrapbook-type guestbook out of the photos instead of having a traditional guestbook with just signatures. This wasn't something they currently offered but Mark was happy to help. They agreed to give everyone an extra photo to add to the book and instruct guests on how to add it. I supplied the paper, pens, and glue sticks and it turned out amazing.

Mark and his staff were a pleasure to have at our wedding and they provided top-notch service. The only bad thing I have to say is that my husband and I are sad we didn't have more time to spend taking photos!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Southtown did my wedding ceremony and reception and they were perfect! I liked their selection of music and how you could choose songs online. The best parts of our wedding was their green screen photo booth and of course the Dj! I would recommend this company to anyone who is getting married. They were the most professional and helpful people we worked with during our entire wedding.

Sent on 04/12/2015